Forex is a life time hobby !!! - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Forex is a life time hobby !!!

Some kind of business restricted to one place only but forest is a lifetime happy which every person can do at any time while walking on road or sitting in in a cafe you can work on it.Its a Best hobby to earn and learn for your whole life.

Trader
    Yes but I believe that it is not just a hobby it is a business that need to be taken seriously and if you take it seriously then you will be able to make a lot of money and you will not lose anything in the long run and you will be successful on the whole only if you take it as a business and try to be professional and do not read it as a gamble or a game.
    If you Try, You risk Failing: If you don't, You ensure it.

I can absolutely agree, that you should analyze a lot of data about Forex and control everything during all of your day. More time you spend on it - more chances that you can earn extra money.

Trading forex might be a hobby. but for me trading forex is not just a hobby. this is because trading forex can also be used as a business and income. but trading forex can also harm us if we are less sensitive to forex science. that means we must be ready all the capital. the capital in question is not only money but also mental and psychological readiness as well as a suitable strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfay View Post
    Trading forex might be a hobby. but for me trading forex is not just a hobby. this is because trading forex can also be used as a business and income. but trading forex can also harm us if we are less sensitive to forex science. that means we must be ready all the capital. the capital in question is not only money but also mental and psychological readiness as well as a suitable strategy.
    Correct. This hobby calls for a lot of skill and practicing. Its upto a person how he sees forex trading as- his hobby or a full time profession, but whatever way he takes it, he has to be really hard-working and take it seriously.

Forex is addiction type business. You can trade in Forex and continue trading for long term if you get interest here. This is very addicted place. You should take this as life time hobby for you

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516