Forex is a life time hobby !!! - Page 15
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Forex is a life time hobby !!!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

Forex is a life time hobby !!!

It is such a nice addiction that whether you are sick or busy or any other problem , you never leave the trading completely and when you are sick then laptop is also with you on bed and watch all the time market so Forex effects social life very much.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    forex is really a great business which we can do with own rules there is a restriction to do it part time and full time. in my opinion, we have to need to take it like a business, not like a hobby, if you do like that then you will find a better result, and we will earn more money and become financially free.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    forex is really a great business which we can do with own rules there is a restriction to do it part time and full time. in my opinion, we have to need to take it like a business, not like a hobby, if you do like that then you will find a better result, and we will earn more money and become financially free.
    [lang=ar]I do not think so, it would be better for you to have a regular job so you can secure your needs, especially if you have a family.
    Because trading in the FOREX market is very risky even if you are committed to good money management, that does not mean that it is safe.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19

Thumbs up

I often tell forex is the only business that we can run any situation wheater we busy or ill or other place or deep night. For this reason, I love most forex trading. If we define loss factor and profit factor and its actions forex might be most reliable source of money generating machine.

No pain no gain enhance our tendency to struggle more not would be allowed to forget the speech.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    [lang=ar]
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    often tell forex is the only business that we can run any situation wheater we busy or ill or other place or deep night. For this reason, I love most forex trading. If we define loss factor and profit factor and its actions forex might be most reliable source of money generating machine.

No pain no gain enhance our tendency to struggle more not would be allowed to forget the speech.
    Do not forget that the size of the risk in forex you can not find it in almost any other business because you can lose all your money in a blink of an eye
    Which means that it is like any other work has advantages and disadvantages and we have to cope with them so that we can benefit from it.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    well you are telling right but you have to emit forex when you are sick aur serious injured but that is why mt4 and forex maker make the indicator of TP and SL if you put them then you never want to check mt4 minute by minute :)

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by toyfur View Post
    It is such a nice addiction that whether you are sick or busy or any other problem , you never leave the trading completely and when you are sick then laptop is also with you on bed and watch all the time market so Forex effects social life very much.
    wow, that's very interesting, you make forex as your hobby, it would be nice thing if we have a hobby as well as a source of our income or our business. I don't know if forex trading is my hobby or not, but I feel not addicted. Maybe I feel addicted in the first year or two, but then I feel it does not make me feel better, I just tortured myself by losing a lot of money because of my addiction to forex. Now I feel forex trading is just my business or my job, besides my other activities as my source of income.

I agree with you, that is the advantage of forex, we can do it anywhere and anytime. In fact we can do it in bed.

I have chronic illness, sometimes I can't do activities like normal human when my illness is relapse, but not for forex trading, I can do forex trading activity even though I have to stay in bed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by toyfur View Post
    Yes, Forex is my hobby and i love it so much. This online business is my hobby where i work for life time. I think people should join here and stay for life time because it is the best way to earn money fast if people have good knowledge, good experience, skill etc. I was joining in other Forex where i worked 6 years. Now, i join in Forex in Robo Forex because i think it will pay me money for my good work and make my life easy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizvy2M View Post
    Yes, Forex is my hobby and i love it so much. This online business is my hobby where i work for life time. I think people should join here and stay for life time because it is the best way to earn money fast if people have good knowledge, good experience, skill etc. I was joining in other Forex where i worked 6 years. Now, i join in Forex in Robo Forex because i think it will pay me money for my good work and make my life easy.
    i believe the only time forex trading can become a life time hobby is when we have good knowledge on how to do trading analysis and how to make constant profit from the market. forex trading is interesting only if one can profit from the market,not untill we have a good understanding on how to analysed and profit from the market trading cannot be our hobby.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    anywhere and anytime
    Just Monday to Friday.... :-)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes i fully agree with you Forex can be with you at any time at any place.You remain always connected to it.Its not useless like other hobbies so it can stay with you lifetime.

Not allowed!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast