Forex is a life time hobby !!! - Page 14
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Forex is a life time hobby !!!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

Forex is a life time hobby !!!

It is such a nice addiction that whether you are sick or busy or any other problem , you never leave the trading completely and when you are sick then laptop is also with you on bed and watch all the time market so Forex effects social life very much.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    it is very true that you can become so addicted to the business of forex , that is the nature of the business, but to me forex has become more than a hubby but i see it as a way of proving to the world that what they thought is impossible is possible after all, that is what i have determine to do with this business. forex can be very interesting if you trade it very well and smartly too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    [lang=ar]I adopted that forex area of work and not a hobby I want to increase the monthly indoor through forex to improve the conditions of the little spots and the opening of projects with expensive costs i left during the disease because i can follow up the market place without taking the effort[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    forex is a good business that brings out profit and also it gives out a loss which is a bad thing if you want to make it more good you have to make it a hoby i have made it a hobby and iam enjoying the fruits it realy good make it your hobby and you wil get profit always

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    I love to trade the forex market all the time and i know that i have the passion for the market , even when i have no live account, i still do not stay away from the market, forex can become an addiction if it is allowed but if i am sick, i try to keep a little distance from the market because at such time, i would not like anything like the market to bother my mind so that i can recover in time after-all the market will always be there no matter what.It can become a harmful thing if we allow the addiction to become too much and we can longer control our emotion about the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    I also think that Forex is lifetime hobby and I think that in my whole life I have to do this business if I face huge losses then also I do it because lose makes from my mistakes and I have to learn it that what kinds of mistakes I occurred and I have to solve it and learn from here to get more better trading result.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes I am agree with your point of view when people get step in trading they got stuck to it because it is top business now a days people get profit and get addicted to it and and it is a thrilling hobby and putting this it into perspective the market trades about 24& trillion per day the forex market 5 trillion dollars per day people consider it a huge source of income and get addicted to it and make it a hobby

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Forex trading is the addictive to human life once you know the strategy you depend on. Forex trading is full time job to some traders who know how to check market price every hour. Forex trading business is a life time hobby. Even, when you sick your laptop is with you on the, if you can move your hand business is moving. Forex trading business is complete life time hobby is giving us money anytime, every hour depending on how you trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Forex is business and you have to learn trading in Forex well if you want to take it as life time business, and you need to gain more knowledge in this risk business to deny thinking about take Forex trading as hobby or game or as some take this business as gambling all they will lose in this trading market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    I see forex trading as a business such a business that we can become successful in, such a business that we need to always make sure to have the right skills of trading, well, it could be a life time business wherein we get to learn and understand on how to handle the market. If we gain all the knowledge then it serves as a hobby.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    well that is mental behavior how you trade on forex if you are serious trader than you will take it seriously if you are funny trader then you take like as demo account and as you notice you always make profit in demo account but loss in real account so that is all mental behavior :)

Not allowed!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast