Forex is a life time hobby !!! - Page 13
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Forex is a life time hobby !!!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

Forex is a life time hobby !!!

It is such a nice addiction that whether you are sick or busy or any other problem , you never leave the trading completely and when you are sick then laptop is also with you on bed and watch all the time market so Forex effects social life very much.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I think it is can be the job,if you consider well who you are supposed to be in the market with planning and strategy i think it may become the life time hobby.Traders if they trade the swing trading well they make so many earning.I think the market should be their planning and understanding their concept.If they just trade and build something so the market makes the earning from the market well for their purpose.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    when we join forex we addict it and can not leave it easily. even if we loose and even in sickness. because forex is an interesting business and can give us some money. with forex we can make good profits. so ths make us watch it continuously to be able to make more and more money. so we can not leave it for long time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Forex can be a life time hobby for those who have passion for trading.It is the passion that drives us and nothing can hardly stand as an obstacles when you are really passionate about trading.
    trader works with the decision to spends of only what he should afford to lose. with the proper on trading plan as having with the details of risks and target to complete without to losing focus to keep working with the different jobs to manage.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by outlinesfx View Post
    trader works with the decision to spends of only what he should afford to lose. with the proper on trading plan as having with the details of risks and target to complete without to losing focus to keep working with the different jobs to manage.
    traders should work with controled greed and risk.they should take risk of money that they can afford to lose.forex trading is a high risk business and here in this field we can make money only by taking some risk of money.
    Forex trading can give us a safe and secure future.that's way we need to work with some planning and proper understanding.it is only way to get our aims in the field and to make big profit over our investment.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    we better say that forex trading business is a life time earning opportunity. we cannot get profit from our hobby all the time. so if we take forex as our hobby then we cannot get success here. but if we take this business seriously and try to work hard here then we can make a lot of profit from here for our life long.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    In my own ideology, i will say that Forex trade is not a hobby but a business, because there is this adage that state "what you call you dog is what it will answer you". I see hobby as what you love doing that wont profit(money) you at the end, and i see business as one's transaction in which profit is the main thing at the back of their mind. that why am saying that forex is neither a hobby but as business to me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Those who are addicted to trading find it very difficult to leave the chart except for weekend where by the market is close, am so addicted to trading that even when I don't feel like trading I still find myself opening new trades, even when am sick some times I still trade forex, so I think it a like time hobby.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    forex is an addiction and it is not easy to leave it fr long time, we always try to look to the chart and watch the movement of the market and so we need to find a good positions of trading, but it is not good to stay beside the chart for long time because this is harmful and stressful and may lead to problems in health and vision, so the trader should trade little but with god plan.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i came to call forex a hoby when learned that i can not stay for aday without checking on what in going on in the market this hapened after forex became profitable and in short i cant stay without making money from the forex market .i can say that when you learn forex and enjoy it becomes a habit which is a good habit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    yes to me forex is a life time hobby because i loved it and it makes me have something in my pocket,i say so because its a kind of busness that is realistic and it brings about teaching many skills of making it in life

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast