Forex is a life time hobby !!! - Page 11
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is a life time hobby !!!

Forex is not a hobby because this is business and if you will not be serious so then you can not earn money but you can easily loss your money.. so therefore you must be serious and take as a business so then you can earn money and then you can understand to market..

In fact Forex is a life time interest. As Forex trading is a very simple and fascinating business that every one love to business in this industry.they are taking part in this business and trading 24 hours.They wish to industry all the time,they are simply hooked on this business.

Trader
    Yes its a good thing to work on all the time.But making money out of it really requires experience, a serious attitude towards trading and progressive decisions.So, even if a trader do it as a hobby ,yes its good ,as you can do it anytime, anywhere .But to earn from it and to avoid the risks which are always there you should do it in a very serious manner to enjoy benefits from it.

[lang=id]Yes forex is a life time hobby. We spend many time to learn about this business, we keep watching the market price, we are looking a friend with the same hobby, we keep increasing our skill and we pray alot if our trading will be successful ha ha ha. This is very amazing hobby.[/lang]

Banned
    Forex trading is a life time business we can make money till life time in forex market its a real business so it will never take any end place I also want to make a lot of money from here till my retirement I love forex trading business very much because I can enter and exit any time in this field

I also think that Forex is lifetime hobby and I think that in my whole life I have to do this business if I face huge losses then also I do it because lose makes from my mistakes and I have to learn it that what kinds of mistakes I occurred and I have to solve it and learn from here to get more better trading result. So I think that Forex business is such important and hard business we can't do well without proper learning from here.

Forex is a lifetime addiction to me. Till my last breath I will be trading with the forex market I can never leave it or keep away from it for even an hour. I has become a important routine in my life cycle like eating and sleeping. Ever since i have joined the market I have been developing not much in trading field but in personal field and that way I could understand traders saying that for trading one must be good trader and I will add to that for being a better trader one must become a better person.

I think forex is not hobby.Forex is real online business.Forex business mixed with our blood very quickly.so we can not leave forex business.so at the sick time,we can also trade in forex business.Totally all the forex trader like and love forex very much than other business.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by toyfur View Post
    It is such a nice addiction that whether you are sick or busy or any other problem , you never leave the trading completely and when you are sick then laptop is also with you on bed and watch all the time market so Forex effects social life very much.
    Forex market will sustain in the long run- no doubt in it. So we can consider forex as life-time partner. I strongly feel the necessity of this business through which many jobless people in our country are able remove the unemployment curse from their life. Even me also trying to earn some profit from this trade and also have the desire to make forex as my life-time partner.

Banned
    Yes sir as we know that forex trading is a real foreign exchange market no fake activity take place in this market so we can say that its very true that this business will run till life time all countries are depend upon foreign exchange market it affect the every economey

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast