Forex is a life time hobby !!! - Page 10
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is a life time hobby !!!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

Forex is a life time hobby !!!

It is such a nice addiction that whether you are sick or busy or any other problem , you never leave the trading completely and when you are sick then laptop is also with you on bed and watch all the time market so Forex effects social life very much.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes if youa re addicted to it, And you have never wasted more time in indicators and expert advisor then you can say that this is your lifetime hobby, Not in my case because i have wasted more than 3 months in some silly garbage indicators and expertadvisor.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Brothers and sisters Forex trading system is usually a private hobby, I love buying and selling in the market as well as the activities of the investment, on the other hand for some time, but I'm not that fast focus you can remember on your business not your case, you also intend to publish the income benefits of control boot process.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dollmayo View Post
    forex currency trading is just not passion, this can be a good company along with life, next we should instead get having significantly, because with details, there are various professionals who imagined in which forex had been passion nevertheless if they acquired many will lose, these people had to endure this, and it implies, these people wouldn't get because passion,
    passion,
    It is not at all passion for traders to start currency trading,they need to know about the position in the market,what they are doing to get the final result of the life time business like forex trading,hobby like this grow the money so fast more than working with many things.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    If you enjoy working in forex then you can take it as lifetime hobby but if you fear forex then this hobby can stay with you for long. For me it is not a hobby infact it is my profession. All those who want to excel in forex would not take it as hobby and serious traders would take forex seriously.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    It can be life time hobby or a option that is, life time money making machine, When I first started Forex trading, many times I lost all my money from my wrong frustrated trades. but When I started learning and started earning from Forex it's become my money making machine, my business and also my hobby, At past I was scalper but now day trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Forex trading is a life time business because its a real business we can do trade till life time there is no problem with that but its not very easy to make money till life time for that we need a very good trading experience and knowledge first

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think forex is not hobby.Forex is real online business in the world.we can easily get huge money from forex business.we can easily take forex as our life time career.If any body think forex is hobby,so they are lose in forex business.so we need to take forex very seriously.Then we can easily success in forex business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 26
    When you will become a good trader that time always you will find enjoy on your work. If you stop your work, that time you will feel from your mind that you will miss something. If you are seek that time also you will open the terminal & try to make trade. It is occur because it is our own business & we find freedom in this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Well, it is very possible, but it depends on the attributes you have towards the forex trading, some will take this trading as business, and nothing will be attached apart from that, while some will take it to be gam e or hobby. I think that it is interesting to some, and not to many others as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think forex is not hobby.Forex is my life time career.because i am fully depend on forex income.so i think forex is the best online business in the world.Every body can easily take forex as part time or full time career.so most of the trader like forex very much than other business.

Not allowed!

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast