Forex is a life time hobby !!!
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is a life time hobby !!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

Forex is a life time hobby !!!

It is such a nice addiction that whether you are sick or busy or any other problem , you never leave the trading completely and when you are sick then laptop is also with you on bed and watch all the time market so Forex effects social life very much.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes. Forex is a life time hobby. Those people who enjoy this trading can never get rid of this. Forex trading is a profitable business. When strategies work the way we are expecting we get the results as we want i.e. profits. Those who follow proper trading rules, trading plans, trading strategies and trade for long term definitely get good returns. Because chances of losses are low.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 77
    I am addicted to trading but I stay off the market when I am sick. Forex can be a life time hobby for those who have passion for trading.It is the passion that drives us and nothing can hardly stand as an obstacles when you are really passionate about trading. I don't feel comfortable in a day if I have not opened the mt4 platforms because I can't just do without it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes of course Forex is a life time hobby.As Forex trading is a very simple and interesting business that every one love to trade in this business.They are enjoying this business and trading 24 hours.They want to trade all the time,they are just addicted to this business.And forex is become a life time bobby for them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    as my point of view, forex trading is not hobby, this is a great business and lifetime, then we need to take it with seriously, because in facts, there are many traders who thought that forex was hobby but when they got some loses, they suffered with it, and it means, they did not take it as hobby,
    hobby, no matter for how much loses they have made, they will not suffer for some loses, but they always enjoy it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Actually Forex trading business is the most famous business all over the world and most profitable business of the world . because Forex is easy business. you can take a life time hobby. this is a life time business in the world.there are many traders who thought that Forex was hobby but when they got some loses,they suffered with it ,and it means ,they did not take it as hobby.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    That's the psychologycal aspect of trading the currency market, being too addicted can be very harmful,psychologycally an addict is one who can't control his or her emotions,such individuals tends to be extreme minded and over reactive to any situation that puts them in pressure,trading all the time wouldn't guarantee success rather you'll be exposed to more risks.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Brother forex is my hobby I love to trade on this market and doing trading since a long time now but don't forget that its not a easy business and if you will not focus well on your learning then you can loose your all money also here it will be good to focus well on learning at starting.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by toyfur View Post
    It is such a nice addiction that whether you are sick or busy or any other problem , you never leave the trading completely and when you are sick then laptop is also with you on bed and watch all the time market so Forex effects social life very much.
    I have started Forex trading since last 1 year, but I have seen I can earn unlimited profit from this trading by using my knowledge and time. So I have chosen at it is my future full time profession as well as business . That will be my main earning source from trading. So I respect too much and now it has become my habits to check prices on hourly basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Forex trade addiction is very harmful for human psychology . You should try himself to over come from this addiction. I take forex trade also my hobby.I am also want to conteniu this business as my life time business Because i belived forex can change my life style by earning lot of money in short time period

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast