Can we succeed without a teacher in forex?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can we succeed without a teacher in forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Can we succeed without a teacher in forex?

Hi guys.Do you have a teacher in forex now?If not,can we succeed without a teach in forex?For me,at the moment,I am trading on myself.I learn by myself and trade by myself.But till now,I do not think I have been successful in forex now.Now I wish to get your opinions about whether I can succeed without a teacher in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    In every work without the teacher you can't succeed because teacher is the main character of the every work like study ,and what you starts in a new work etc. so Forex trading is a online business . A teacher in very necessary for the Forex trading. but it will be true that without teacher you can successful in Forex trading business.but you work in hard then hard . and do work in different way .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes we can succeed without any teacher in forex trading.As Forex trading include some certain knowledge and skill and if you are well educated and intelligent then you can trade in this business very easily.Its depend upon you how you fast you learn and gain knowledge and become successful trader in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    It would be better if we able to manage a teacher who can teach us forex practically. If it is not possible, then we can take help of this forum and demo to learn forex trade well. I think, it is very possible to become a good forex trader without any teacher if we try to learn from this forum and demo.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Teacher is always needed.
    Who ever Guide us is our teacher. SO although we learn from Internet and books does not mean we learn everything, some queries are still in our mind which get clear either by discussion or posting in forums.
    So I do not believe a tough Business like Forex can taught with out any teacher.
    So search in Internet about basics and join some Forex forum to gain proper knowledge about Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes of course , forex trading business needs knowledge and experience and if you have knowledge and experience then you can success without any teacher, you can avoide mistakes and learn from your mistakes because in forex trading business mistakes is the best teacher

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    We can and it is very difficult to find a teacher or mentor but we can find the best persons who can guide because every mentor or teacher has logical things to teach and that is why I am here because this forum has logical things to teach and that is where success lies and even though I am not getting one to one guidance but such persons have lot of people to train and they can't provide such help to each and every body on individual basis.

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    yes we can succeed without teacher in forex but this will increase the time of learning and practice because we need to look for a good informations on the web from different sources and this will take long time until find a good resources of learning,but forex teacher will decrease the period of learning and will help the trader learn faster and become good trader faster

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Yes we can get the success in the forex trading with out teacher but i think it is long process because we need some time in the trading to adjust with the market but i think if we have learn the forex trading form the professional trader then we easily understand the forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Yes dear we can succeed in forex trading without a teacher. It is the business for every trader and every person can earn money here . There are many teacher who are selfish and did not teach us properly so i think we should do trade with our own abilities.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast