Do you recommend to use automated trading ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you recommend to use automated trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Do you recommend to use automated trading ?

I am still a beginner trader.i really want to try it until i can trade by myself, so what do you see about this? do you recommend beginners like me in this kind of trading ? please share your opinion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Forex trading can be frustrating for beginners. Most automated trading software is junk, plain and simple. There are few exceptions for companies that offer true, ever evolving trading products. automated software has its place in training. It is just another method that you can use along with more manual trading that you can do on your own. If you are looking for automated software to help you in trading, make sure to take some time to do your due diligence. It would be best to understand how forex trading works before attempting to find software to make the decisions for you.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    There's no harm I using robot trader ,some robot trader can be very efficient in giving positive returns, but whateverrrobot you intend to use UK advice that you test run it for awhile in a demo account before activating it in your real accounts.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    for them who have a vision or plan and want to be a good trader with knowledge and ability, so they will take manual trading as the answer, this is the best thing for them to get and increase knowledge until one time will make them become a mature trader and reach the goals, and of course, this is advantages from manual trading besides we can make some profit,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Sorry brother but I never recommend to use automated trading system we can loose our all hard money by using robot trading so please be careful with that and first focus on well learning and knowledge in forex I never trust any robots they are not good for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I have heard lot of advertisements shows that automated trader ( robo trading) can make you rich by doubling your money ins me month. As I have very small amount to invest so I have never tested this. But once I will have more than $ 2000 USD I will atleast test once to know the truth behind this story.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am not using any EA in my trading. So far I know that manual trading is better than EA trading and thus I have no such intention to use EA in my trade. So, I do not recommend to use EA. Through manual trading we can able to learn forex trade more accurately than the EA trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    well as beginner better for you to trade manul first learn some basic trading strategy then try any EA and try the EA on demo , if you have small capital EA is dangerous for you because when market goes against you. EA open position to manage losing position and if you have low capital than it come to margin calls. if you want to use any EA you have to learn how to set the parameters of EA.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    no i dont think that automatic trading is good for newbies because in the start of the field i think that it must for them to learn new ways and conditions of the forex trading and everyone know that they cant learn these things in automatic trading so i suggest them manual trading in start.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Robot trading is never be good for us because these robots are much risky and use much risk in trade every time. We must have to trade manually. Manually trading is good and reliable and manually we will able to earn more and more money in forex trading market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast