Forex enemy or friend?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex enemy or friend?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Forex enemy or friend?

Being friendly we can understand the market better, and so we may expect getting good gain trading this market.
    What you think forex is enemy or friend?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think Forex is friend for every one.As forex trading is a very profitable business any one can earn a huge amount of money.With some certain knowledge and skill any one can trade and become successful this business.By earning money and respect anyone can make their life better and fulfill their all needs and requirements.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Those who are know about the Forex trading business, they are not afraid the business.but who don't know about the the Forex trading business , they do not know about the Forex trading.with some certain knowledge and skill anyone can trade and become a successful person. Forex is also a friend . he is our best friend .because Forex helps us to earn the Money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex market is like edge at both side, now you have utilize properly either to defend your enemy ( then Forex is your friend) or else you cut your self ( then Forex is your enemy).
    So gain proper knowledge and earn money by doing successive trade and make Forex as your friend, or else if yo do not know right entry level then you will loose money and Forex will become your enemy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 6
    Forex is like a fire, in my opinion, it could be your best friend if you know how to trade , or it could be your worst enemy if you do not know how to use it. So it is up to you. There is not such a thing like a free lunch, and there is not such a thing like a shortcut in forex trading. If you want to become successful you need to work hard with strong dedication.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I do not find forex as enemy, rather I treat forex as my friend. Through forex trading I am able to trade with my less trading capital and hoping to become a good trader. Though I failed to get expected profit from this trade yet, but I feel forex as the best place to trade where skill and knowledge are the best weapons.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    of course forex trading is a friend of us. it is a knowledge and experience based profitable business that offers us to earn more profit. we have to gain knowledge to do this business successfully. but if we trade here without any knowledge then we may get loss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Capital is less good than I will in my view, a better management to ensure a monthly income monthly income mainly just in case, but in order to account for at least 10 thousand dollars, depending on the Forex market trading can be a high risk that you need monthly income , a large capital gain write

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    Forex trading can be your friend as well when you must have invested much time to understand the best ways of trading in the market such that you can be able to maximize profits in the market as well,But forex trading can be your enemy as well,because you have to be able to understand that when people do not understand the best ways of trading in the market,forex trading market will be there enemy as well,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Being friendly we can understand the market better, and so we may expect getting good gain trading this market.
    What you think forex is enemy or friend?
    online has a lot business.some business is enemy and some business is friend.but i think forex is friend.because this business is very profitable online business.many people change their life from forex trading online business.so forex is friend not enemy.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast