Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: You Prefer, Long or Short Term

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

You Prefer, Long or Short Term

In this thread i want to ask a very mostly wide aksed quuestion :
    Long term trading position remain opens more than 24 hours whereas in short we deal in the same day , so question is that what style of trading you prefer
    If we looks on the short term not much profitable but yes its comfortable if by the end of the day we have some profit in our pocket
    And if position is remain we can not sleep night mostly happens with me so what's you do i mean what style of the trading you prefer and why!

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    I use long-term trading as well as short-term. It depends on the trading systems. But intraday trading is preferable for me. I've practiced it for some years, and only last year use long-term trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    I use long-term trading as well as short-term. It depends on the trading systems. But intraday trading is preferable for me. I've practiced it for some years, and only last year use long-term trading .
    it's true that on each market situation different strategy works and whatever our trading system indicate we should trade with the rules and tradings plans.
    So i want to ask that may you can tell us that what's your intraday trading strategy , and how's you working on it !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    In this thread i want to ask a very mostly wide aksed quuestion :
    Long term trading position remain opens more than 24 hours whereas in short we deal in the same day , so question is that what style of trading you prefer
    If we looks on the short term not much profitable but yes its comfortable if by the end of the day we have some profit in our pocket
    And if position is remain we can not sleep night mostly happens with me so what's you do i mean what style of the trading you prefer and why!
    i prefer to trade with short term trading it is the best way to trade Forex in my opinion and it is not risky for any beginner trader so all trader prefer to trade with a short term strategy unlike the the long term trading it is so risky and you must have the enough experience because one trade will be enough to win or to have a margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I prefer mid term or long term trade, because short term trade may high profitable but it's too risky. my money management says that mid term trading is the best, so as a perfect trader I wanna say bid term trade is the best...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    It actually depends upon the traders interest and ability, if a trader has huge money as margin, the such traders can surely trade for long term trades but the traders who does not have huge money they can surely trade short term trading strategies.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    trade long or short trade have risk. Wecan get quick loss in short trade if we doing the wrong position in a state of continuous. If we make any long trade also has risks because when we experienced minus floating and let him constantly then we can get a margin call if we do not use stop losses

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I always prefer long term trading for everyone because in long term trading you will able to follow the trend easily and charts are very comfortable for learning and you can make good analysis too with good support and resistance levels and on the other hand you have to pay less commission also to broker with less trades in bigger time frames

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I prefer long term,sue to the fact that it would require less risk,but would trade short term when my long term isn't favoring to reduce my risk exposure which is essential in managing my account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i prefer short term trading in most cases and i close my orders at the same day but some times i leave orders open when i find that the market may go further and so this may let me make more profits and also i leave some orders to the next day if this order in lost in the hope that it may return again to the desired direction and make some profits from these orders

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast