Forex trading is so easy, yet so hard why?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex trading is so easy, yet so hard why?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Forex trading is so easy, yet so hard why?

Hello guys so what you think about forex its a easy business for you or are you suffering from loss in this business so my question is its hard or easy for you?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Forex trading is too easy but easy to understand .Forex trading is the most profitable business of the world.but Forex trading business is also hard . If you work hard in the Forex trading business ,then you will be a successful trader.so trading is so easy but hard in the sense not easy to understand.and it is the most reliable business of the trading company.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes it is true that Forex trading is so easy,yet so hard.As Forex trading is a very simple and interesting business with some certain knowledge and experience any one can trade in this business and can earn a huge amount of profit.But Forex trading is also a very risky business due to which many trader find it hard to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Forex trading is easy, but earning profit is a little bit difficult. Our adequate skill and knowledge can make our trading more easy. So, we need to gather required skill and knowledge to make forex success as the easiest part to us. I am also trying to gather this valuable experience so that i can sustain in this trade in the long run.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex trading does not mean just placing orders to buy and sell.
    It is all about proper knowledge, derive number and implement smartly.
    Those who are having good knowledge and do hard work to learn they can easily get success in Forex.
    For learners Forex is easy and for those who want quick money by over night Forex market will become risky for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Forex trading is the difficult business and earning money in this business is never easy to get, it needs much hard work and practice by the forex trader. Only sensible and experienced person can do this business. If we did not have knowledge and experience then we will get much loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    My opinion forex trading is not easy, in here we need to have a lot of experience , while to get them as surely we need practice in many times , for knowing just little knowledge we will make practice more than two months and still lose so far, so from my experience forex trading is not easy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Forex trading is so easy,yet so hard.As Forex trading is a very simple and interesting business with some certain knowledge and experience any one can trade in this business and can earn a huge amount of profit.But Forex trading is also a very risky business due to which many trader find it hard to trade,,,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I not think that the forex trading is the easy business because it is uncertain and we never know what will be happened in the trading next time so that's why we need to have the proper knowledge and concentrate on the trading all the time to make the money in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Forex trading is not easy business, it is the tough and difficult business in which earning money is not easy. It needs much hard work and practice by the trader. If we work hard and follow the rules and plans every time then we surely earns much money and will did not face any loss in forex.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast