Is Forex Difficult
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex Difficult

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Is Forex Difficult

What do you think for Forex if it is easy to use or there are some complications in it that should be discussed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes of course Forex trading is difficult as it is a very risky business.Many trader find it difficult to trade in this business because of risk only.But with proper knowledge and experience a trader can trade successfully and earn a huge amount of profit.If trader have some certain knowledge and skill they can easily trade in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Sometimes Forex trading business is difficult and sometimes The Forex trading is good and easy business. If you are working with proper knowledge about the Forex trading business, good experience in the Forex trading business.then the Forex trading become very easy but if you are don't know anything about the Forex trading the you will able to earn the money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I think forex is not so easy to earn profit. With my less trading skill and knowledge I am getting loss always. So, forex is a difficult part to me yet. Trying to make forex easier through learning forex trade properly through this forum. This forum is the best learning source to me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think it is not easy and not difficult business only you can make this business easy by trading simply with a simple trading strategy in order to make profits easily and if you trading using some not good trading strategy it may not be helpful for you and you will not make enough profits so it may be a difficult business for you .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Forex is the best busienss and earning money is never be easy. It is the hard working business in which every trader have to trade carefully. It is necessary for us for earning money life time. Lack of hard work and practice will gives us much larger loss every time so hard work is necessary for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    Although forex is the community of the successful traders.but forex is risky business.the reason is its uncertain market.because we can not predict the forex market that what is going to happen in its market.that,s why it is unpredictable.it becomes difficult in these situations.if a trader goes to trade in forex without any experience,then it will be dangerous for his forex career.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    Yes its difficult we need to be patient to focus and to learn all what you can about forex always becaus its a big world and whene you get some profit and you see that id forex is easy for making money you will loss belive me, so we must be carfull always

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    forex trading is difficult , yes, it is difficult, and it was caused by lack of knowledge, but then, when we spend the time for learning and practicing, and then accept so many experiences, at this level, we start to increase our trading quality and try to do trading with safely, and then make it profitable, but, it still need more and more time until we can manage the business with well,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex trading has unlimited earning opportunity, as it has huge benefits so most of traders try to make money by over night, so it become too much complicated.
    SO to avoid this complicate it is suggested to all type of traders ( specially new traders) at initial days please focus on learning so that you can know the exact support and resistance level.
    So learning will help you to stay out from trouble and panic in Forex during volatile situation.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast