A bad trader can become a best trader in 1 month ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A bad trader can become a best trader in 1 month ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

A bad trader can become a best trader in 1 month ?

Hello Everyone ,
    What you think a Bad trader can become a good trader just in a one month ? is it possible in forex ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    A bad trader can became a best trader in one month , it is true that trading is best and easy job in the business sector any can join this Forex trading as a job holder or taking as business also. so a bad trader can became a best trader .it means if A nad trader doing his/her work properly and correct .No one could complained.then he/she should be a best trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes of course a bad trader can become a best trader in 1 month.But as we all know forex trading include proper knowledge,so it very important for every trader to learn and gain knowledge about the Forex market.A bad trader has to work hard to learn all about market and trade with patience and confidence if he want to become a successful trader or a best trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Hello Everyone ,
    What you think a Bad trader can become a good trader just in a one month ? is it possible in forex ?
    Yes i think it is possible that the bad trader become the good trader i the month if they improve the skills of the trading and improve the techniques of the trading then it will become the good trader in one month and i think the need is that they have practice more and learn the fundamental and technical analysis in the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    maybe it will need a time and hardwork, i am not sure they will become a good trader just in a month, because as my point of view, to understand the market characteristic, it will need more than a month, and maybe it was caused by my ability to absorb the lesson, but i believe everyone have different ability and skill, maybe some of them can make it faster

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes why not? after all the Forex trading business is a complete business of knowledge and experience and once a bad trader will dedicate himself to this business and do all hard work to learn this he is going to be a very good trader in one month just he need to change his bad trading habits by self discipline.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    In Forex everything is possible, as huge opportunity for all traders are available. Even in single day a poor people can become rich. But it needs dedication and willingness to learn. In 1 month also depend upon the hard work of trader and the luck of the person. But every trader should not expect this because hard work cant done in over night it needs patience.
    So learn everyday and wait with patience to become an expert trader for long term.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Everything is possible for a man if they try. But I think 1 month time period is very poor time and it may become very hard to become a good and experienced trader with 1 month trading experience. we need to continue the learning process through ongoing trading. The more we practice, the more we able to become perfect trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    yes this is possible for a bad trader to become an efficient and less loss make in the time of 1 month but for this practice is neccessery because if you do practice then you will find many new things and many mistakes of your trading so i think that its really hard to do so but not an impossible thing....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    A bad trader can become a good trader in one month.But this one month he has to do more work,more practice and more learning.Otherwise he will not capable to change his luck.news always has an extra effect in forex business. you need to be well informed before starting any kind of trading in forex market. its always important to follows news regarding forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast