is it true most of trader loose?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: is it true most of trader loose?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

is it true most of trader loose?

some time i have seen some post that says that most of the trader become loss. is it true? what you want to say about it?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    It is true that most of the traders suffer losses in forex trading. One thing must be remembered that start up capital should not be too low, say for instance if you are opting for smaller lot size then be it at least 1000$. Another reason for failure is failure to manage risks. Risk management is key to survival. Greediness is not good forex trading. Indecisive trading leads to losses. Pick a direction and stick to it. Try to trade with ongoing trend. Try to avoid mistakes while trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It is true that most Forex trader is loose because Failure is manage to manage the risk.risk management is the key to survival. greediness is not good For Forex trading.loss is also part of the trading business. so try to avoid mistakes while trading . loss is a harmful element of the Forex trading. always obey the rules and regulations of the Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes sir it is very much true that in Forex trading business there are more looser than gainers but the root cause of the losses are the greed and emotions and the desire of earning a lot of money in very short period without putting efforts to learn and develop trading skills, and when they loose they quit this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 77
    This is nothing but he pure truth, though the truth is very bitter but we must face for the sake of sincerity and objectivity. So many people fail in forex trading because they are not ready to put in their best in terms of learning and practice and they hope to get the best from their trading. The way out this is to devote time to thorough learning and practice.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i am not sure about it, and i believe that almost all traders ever made some profits and enjoy it, and even this is like iceberg phenomenon, where there were many good traders who got success but they did not publish it, and also i never thought it for me, i just need to learn and practice, and make everything as motivation to push me for learning and practicing

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes it is true that most of the trader loose in Forex trading business.As we all know Forex trading is a very risky business and it not easy to earn from this business.Most of the traders loose in this because they don't have proper knowledge and skill and this business include proper knowledge and experience to earn profit and success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Loss is a common factor of this trade, I came to realize it after facing consistent loss in this trade. Even, I am now running with huge floating loss at this moment. I do not think that it is quite impossible to protect the loss in this trade. Our proper skill and knowledge can help us to reduce the loss significantly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    It is not true all kind of trade make up by loss and profit.Forex is such kind of trade you can earn a lot of money.But it is not so easy trade and it is full of risk.So it is not good trade who learn little about this trade.So learn lot about this trade then you can earn more from this trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    some time i have seen some post that says that most of the trader become loss. is it true? what you want to say about it?
    Yes friend,it`s true.Most of the trader loss their invest in Forex business.I am 5 years with this business.In this time i lost my invest many time.But now i am a successful trader.95% trader loss their invest,Because they start trading without learning.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast