Can you really trade without emotions..?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can you really trade without emotions..?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Can you really trade without emotions..?

Yes i can trade without emotions but for this i want to be able 100% sure with my trade , we should have always good discipline in the market it will help everyone here. what you say?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    If every businessman can control his emotion in the time of his/her office then he /she should really running the business. so in the Forex trading A trader can also doing his/her job properly and carefully.yes a trade can really trade with emotion If he/she can control his emotions.the he /she should be successful in the trading business.this is really good business also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    No it is not possible that we will never trade without emotions in Forex trading.As forex trading is a very profitable business it is possible that we will trade with feelings of greed and emotions.But if you trade with emotion and not able to control your feelings then it may cause a big loss in your business.So try to control your emotions if you want to get success in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    We can really trade without emotions but for that a lot of experience is required because experience teaches us more than the sayings as we know from day 1 we are told to trade by money management but when we get several losses then only we realize that it is always better to follow money management, similarly emotions will be controlled by self discipline and self experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think that emotions are the very helpful factor that helps a trader to sustain in the market. If we earn huge profit we are very much happy and our confidence is increased. And at time of loss we become weak and loose our confidence.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    That is a major problem that we have trading with emotions and we blindly buy sell at support and resistance and with candles but did not think of overall price action patterns and market sentiment and this is the big mistake we make and that is said to be emotions and that is can be work out with proper planning and taking very low leverage and think of survival for a long term and when you can hold on to your capital for long enough time then surely there would be moments of losses but profit will be more than your losses and as long as you got good risk reward ration emotions can be overcome

regards

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i have to make sure that i can make good analysis and know how to overcome some situation, and also make sure that i just take lower risk and it will reduce the risk and even avoid it, although we know that the risk will always be there for us and it will trigger the emotion in every situation, but with enough knowledge and support them with discipline and patience, i believe we can handle or reduce the emotion

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    My I am not sure it is possible to trade without emotions as a human beings. I think sometimes I still feel emotional because some technical and fundamental analysis makes me greedy and I feel that market would go to my way. But I think some professional traders can control their emotions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    We all are human beings and having these sorts of emotional feelings is normal. its bit difficult to get control over these sentiments for the newbies as its a matter of money and investment. But once we are used to with our trading, it won't be that much difficult for us to control over our emotions and sentiments. Its very much necessary to be free from any mental tensions and depressions as these character will bring disturbance in your concentration.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Its absolutely impossible to trade without our emotions because its what guides our thoughts as humans,that's why its recommended that we have a positive and right thinking mindset as a currency analyst, and also be very patience with your decision making and taking.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast