what do you think about leaving forex?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: what do you think about leaving forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

what do you think about leaving forex?

actually as we all heard that forex gives loss sometimes, so what do you think ? can you leave forex market ever?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    If you leave in the Forex trading than you can miss the great opportunity .and you will be not satisfied. the person who leave in the trading business than he would be do a great mistake . every business having the loss and profit ,that he/she never leave the Forex trading.Forex trading business is the great business ever.this is a risky business also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    No i don't think about leaving Forex.As Forex trading is very profitable business and if we have some certain knowledge and experience we can earn a huge amount of money in this business.If we leave forex we will lose the great opportunities of Forex trading.Forex trading is popular and best online business which makes us also famous.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    It depends how serious you are about your Forex trading career and if one has just come to make quick money without having any aim then he is not going to survive in this market longer but if we are serious enough to build our career in this business then we will never quit and I am very serious about this business and never going to leave this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    actually as we all heard that forex gives loss sometimes, so what do you think ? can you leave forex market ever?
    No i not think about the leaving the forex trading because i believe that if we continue the practice of the trading and continue get the basic knowledge of the trading and try ,try again in the trading then i will get the success so this thing will motivate me in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    No my friend I have not thought of leaving Forex yet. And I will never leave even. Forex is the best platform to earn money. And while earning money we are learning also about the trade. So we are benefited in both the ways.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    If wanted to quit forex I would have a long time ago, but i decided that i would devote my time and resources to become a better trader, and I know that the price I have to pay can be very risky to my financial status, buy there's this saying from a religious context that says its he who labours that shall rip. I have made a few losses in forex but that doesn't hinders me from moving forward, I learn a lot from most of these losses I have made,so its what I do with these knowledge that matters.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    I am totally depend only on forex and i can not leave to forex.. .because this is one of the best business in the world.. and i can earn very good amount in the small time.. so no any business can be better from forex i am very glad because i am a trader..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have no such intention to leave forex at my this stage of trading. After getting huge loss I am able to gather huge experience and the experience of huge loss creating my hope to sustain in this profession in the long run. So, I am not willing to leave forex with the blame of getting loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    No dear i will never leave this business because it is the business which can gives me much money but hard work is key here and it must be consistent every time. If we are a good trader then we will never think of leaving this business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast