Mobile trading is good or bad.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mobile trading is good or bad.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Mobile trading is good or bad.

I think Mobile trading is not so good because when you start mobile trading then you can feel boring and you can start over trading. You know we should not stay with forex market more then 4 hour to 6 hour and when we try to give more time then we can feel boring and it will be very harmful for your trade. So what are you thinking about it please share with me?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    In the Forex trading the Mobile trading is the best option for the employees.because everyone can do this job and the lack of job is ommited.so mobile trading is best option for the every trader.A Forex trader of the best option is mobile trading.everyone can do this job and no one can search the job.and one thing in the mobile trading anybody can bore .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    we can use mobile for trading, and it is good , then we can do trading everywhere and everytime we want it, but for me, i used mobile trading just for emergency situation , when i got the problem with internet connection or also with my PC or laptop, and with mobile, i can still manage and control trading forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think mobile trading is very good for trading in forex.As mobile trading is so suitable that we can trade from any where and at time.Many people don't have their laptop or PC and they want to trade with mobile.Many people are trading with their mobile and they find it very it very interesting.By mobile trading they are earning a huge amount of money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    I think Mobile trading is not so good because when you start mobile trading then you can feel boring and you can start over trading. You know we should not stay with forex market more then 4 hour to 6 hour and when we try to give more time then we can feel boring and it will be very harmful for your trade. So what are you thinking about it please share with me?
    I think the mobile trading is good for the trader because in this way the trader always touch with the forex market and see the order all the time and it make the forex trading is easy because in this way you will not see the computer screen all the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    In my view mobile trading is a very good way to access the market any time with ease and monitor our trade progresses but because of smaller screen sizes it do create some problems on analyzing but still a beneficial way for adjusting our trades from anywhere and any time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have no such mobile through which I can try to trade. But I do not prefer mobile trading. I am satisfied with my present PC trading where I can get all the facilities in big screen. If any other traders feel comfortable through their mobile trading, then they can continue it. Mobile or PC trading is not a factor, the factor is our trading skill and knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    well in my opinion mobile trading is not bad trading without any analysis and over trading is bad with mobile we can manage our trade fro anywhere this is facility if you use it in good way for example if you are long term trader and you have not much time to stay in home to monitor the trades than you monitor your trades with mobile device and you can execute trade. and if you are busy you can avail trading opportunities by making trades with your mobile device from anywhere.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex mobile trading is the best option and then we can do trading all over the place, and every time we want it, but for me, I used the mobile trading only for the state of emergency, but because of screen sizes small to do create some problems on the analysis, but do not still a useful way to adjust our deals from anywhere and at any time, then they can continue to do so. Trading laptop or PC is not a factor, and the factor is our trading skill and knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    I did not like mobile trading, for me trading on computer and laptop is good and reliable and by such trading we can get much money here , its screen size is also very big and it is for every trader . Mobile is used for checking the price , it should not be used for trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast