Forex easy for ladies?
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex easy for ladies?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Forex easy for ladies?

we often listen that forex is a good business for ladies but why? how this business provide easy earning opportunities to ladies and why ladies work freely in in forex?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes Forex is for ladies.I think Forex is for every one who wants to trade in this business and earn profit.Forex trading is a very suitable business and ladies can trade in this business from any where and at any time.Forex help them to earn a lot of money working from home also and make their life better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    who says the Forex is for ladies ,The Forex is for everyone . everyone can join the trading business. because is the world business . and it spreads all over the world.so Forex trading business is the for everyone. not specified For ladies . but In the Forex trading they can go a head first preference.Forex help them to earn a lot of money who working in home and also make their life better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Forex is very risky trade; but profitable. I came to learn about it after facing huge loss through continuous. I came to learn that forex trade without trading skill cannot bring us better profit. The skilled women can do forex trade also. But, it is equally important for both the men and women to become expert to get better profit from this trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I think Forex is for every one who wants to trade in this business and earn profit.Forex trading is a very suitable business and ladies can trade in this business from any where and at any time.Forex help them to earn a lot of money working from home also and make their life better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex is a good source of income fro every one, who is willing to learn about basics of Forex and earn money. I do not think their is any gender matter to get success, the more hard work you do will get more opportunity to get success.
    As ladies are mostly spend their after noon for nothing they can do some trading, analysis and gain knowledge and can trade when ever they get free time as they spend most of time at home ( house wives).

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I not think that the forex trading is easy for the ladies but they can mange well because they give much time to forex trading business secondly they have the free time and they will learn more trading and practice more in the demo that's why they have the more chance to make the more profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Forex is the tough business which can be do by any person of the world but it is never be easy business , it is the difficult business so ladies should do hard work in trading every time to do good and better trade and earns good money so proper planing is important in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    forex is suitable for anyone has the time to learn and practice well to become qualified for trading,i see on the net many successful ladies in forex trading and some of them make good strategies and indicators also,so forex needs time and if the trader has a suitable time for trading he will become successful trader and will make a good income from forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think this business is good for any body all over the world i think it may be a helpful business for men and for women and i think it is not easy business you may loss all your capital in one day because of some bad news and you may earn alot of money also .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast