Good Time , Bad Time
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Time , Bad Time

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Good Time , Bad Time

Mostly i have noticed that people around the different place we should enter into the market so i was watching the clock to see when good time comes , i mean its stupid to think about timing , because those who have faith in superstitions i really do not thinks that a such can trade what do you think about
    in Forex trading good or bad times exitts , if no why and if yes again why

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    Gamer,

There is no concept of the "bad time" or "good time" for the market. This idea is better suitable for the trading systems. "Bad time" can be for the trend trading system in case of flat. But there will be a "good time" in case of using the trend trading system during the trend. It is evident that it does not mean for the market if there is good or bad time for anyone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Mostly i have noticed that people around the different place we should enter into the market so i was watching the clock to see when good time comes , i mean its stupid to think about timing , because those who have faith in superstitions i really do not thinks that a such can trade what do you think about
    in Forex trading good or bad times exitts , if no why and if yes again why
    i believe that you must chose the best time to trade Forex .and it will be useful to improve your profits and to not face a big loss so i prefer to trade the London session it may the best time to trade Forex or metals because you can trade with the trends easily so that will be the best time to trade Forex for any any beginner trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Sometimes for a trader it might be good or bad, actually that depends upon the traders knowledge and analyzing power, a trader first need to analyze the market well and when a trader will gain enough knowledge than surely such traders can earn good money from the forex.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Really, when you are talking about the market trading, you should better be talking about things that are real. Forex is dealing with real money, and there is no way that it will be cheap the way that so called TEACHERS are saying that it is; since most of them are just mouthed marketers. But if you give it all it takes, you will get money, exiting without knowing the right routes is not a good thing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Forex is dealing with real money, and there is no way that it will be cheap the way that so called TEACHERS are saying that it is; since most of them are just mouthed marketers.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, we had better not have to think of a good time in forex trading, because all the time is a great time trading and forex have a lot of chances in every time. So if we're too selective a matter of time, we will find a lot of our concerns when trading forex, because we do not know whether the strategy that we use for a certain time or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Forex is a world wide online trading business and it is also very risky and complicated. Profits and losses are part of Forex trading.A trader always see some good time and some bad time while trading.He should never be concerned about the losses and learn from his mistakes and trade next time with full confidence.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well there are both good time and bad time to trade based on market conditions, in which a times the market can be trend less and it would be difficult to make it decide an entry point and proberbly when you make an entry the market hunts you stops loses moments as these are a bad time to trade, while placing an order when the price is trending would be a good time to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex is a world wide online trading business and it is also very risky ...Profits and losses are part of Forex trading business...A trader always face some good time and some bad time while trading in Forex trading market...He should never be concerned about the losses and learn from his mistakes and trade next time with full confidence and experience comes from learning...

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast