Cut Bonus

Thread: Cut Bonus

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Cut Bonus

Hey guys I am working in this forum well since 3 days and there was 4700 Cent in my account now its showing only 4400 cent I am doing work hard here and the admin cutting my bonus again and again they are saying that your doing bonus hunting and posting duplicating thread , I am not posting any duplicate thread here and if we will not work here then how we will earn $1000 from this forum so choice is your you want to do work with this forum or not I am not doing any more work here bye bye forum

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    My friend I would like to inform you that Forex is the best platform to earn money. There are many traders who have set a bench mark for other traders by earning huge profit from the market. Many a times the traders have the complain that their bonus is decreasing. And it is only due to posting of duplicate threads.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I think, there are something wrong with your posting work. I am not facing such problem and robo forum is very authentic forum to me. I am continuing with this forum and getting the bonus on a regular basis without any cut-bonus. So, it will not be wise to leave this forum due to your fault. Try to overcome the problems by making genuine and authentic post (avoiding duplicate post).

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Hey guys I am working in this forum well since 3 days and there was 4700 Cent in my account now its showing only 4400 cent I am doing work hard here and the admin cutting my bonus again and again they are saying that your doing bonus hunting and posting duplicating thread , I am not posting any duplicate thread here and if we will not work here then how we will earn $1000 from this forum so choice is your you want to do work with this forum or not I am not doing any more work here bye bye forum
    you have already shown that you are after bonus not for investment for trading (1000$) This forum is liberal towards us by giving us bonus of our knowledge but you are ruining such motivations by your methods. if you really want to do something in forex then you are welcome trading and earning but not for bonus earning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hahaha if admin is saying so then he must be right as he know well who is doing what? You might be copying the other traders posts that is why they are not adding up into your account. My suggestion to you would be try to develop your own content you ll surely be paid. Don't loose hope.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    It will be better if you will try to make your own threads don't try to copy other person threads otherwise you will not get paid for many threads admin and moderators are very honest here and they always take serious decision only meaning threads and posts so be careful with that

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i think you did not reach the required number of characters required for posting, the trader needs to fulfill the required rules of posting to be able to get the bonus and so the trader should always do the right work to be able to collect bonus and start trading with it, bonus is a good chance for trading and making of money.

Not allowed!