Robotrading
Page 1 of 133 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Robotrading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 111

Robotrading

Let's imagine that we have a lot of good trading robots. Each of them is "adjusted" to a certain tool, each has its own timeframe and optimized parameters. What do we know about each of the robots?

A robot cannot be equally effective in all areas of markets and with all the tools.
    From time to time it is necessary to check and adjust it.

Once we have a lot of robots, we don’t need to use them all at the same time.
    When I had a situation to start a 100% robotrading, I didn’t want to reinvent the wheel. This is why I took the principle of formation of the football Premier League as a basis.

First, we take the best robots according to their test statements in robot league. And each of them has the same conditions as that of the football teams - the same amount of the deposit. Then the season of games begins. But the robots, as opposed to players, do not play against each other, they all compete with the rest of the market. In the course of their work the table of results is being formed. Wins, losses, total earnings, relationships, the percentage of winning trades ... Statistics. But not the football one, it is for the TS.

And the season of robotrading ends. There are clear favorites, middling persons and candid outsiders. So what? The victors are not judged - these robots are for next season. Middling robots undergo additional training, or in other words, the optimization. Outsiders have to leave the Premier League. Their places are taken by other robots with good and stable statements. Then everything is repeated.

What does the robotrading give me? More stable, but more flat curve with minimal capital "slumps".

source_http://ichechet.livejournal.com/4336.html

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 02-27-2013 at 04:32 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post
    Let's imagine that we have a lot of good trading robots. Each of them is "adjusted" to a certain tool, each has its own timeframe and optimized parameters. What do we know about each of the robots?

A robot cannot be equally effective in all areas of markets and with all the tools.
    From time to time it is necessary to check and adjust it.

Once we have a lot of robots, we don’t need to use them all at the same time.
    When I had a situation to start a 100% robotrading, I didn’t want to reinvent the wheel. This is why I took the principle of formation of the football Premier League as a basis.

First, we take the best robots according to their test statements in robot league. And each of them has the same conditions as that of the football teams - the same amount of the deposit. Then the season of games begins. But the robots, as opposed to players, do not play against each other, they all compete with the rest of the market. In the course of their work the table of results is being formed. Wins, losses, total earnings, relationships, the percentage of winning trades ... Statistics. But not the football one, it is for the TS.

And the season of robotrading ends. There are clear favorites, middling persons and candid outsiders. So what? The victors are not judged - these robots are for next season. Middling robots undergo additional training, or in other words, the optimization. Outsiders have to leave the Premier League. Their places are taken by other robots with good and stable statements. Then everything is repeated.

What does the robotrading give me? More stable, but more flat curve with minimal capital "slumps".

source_http://ichechet.livejournal.com/4336.html
    trade using the robot's not that big a gain as trade with the manual method. but by using a robot, a trader can get a steady and consistent profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Trader View Post
    trade using the robot's not that big a gain as trade with the manual method. but by using a robot, a trader can get a steady and consistent profits.
    if I want to say that it may depend on the traders themselves if indeed they could use a good strategy to trade them then they will be likely to be able to use the robot to benefit but if they could not use a good strategy in their trade with the robots, they certainly do not will have to either trade robots

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    i think if you have skills then you will like to do manual trading , but if you are not sure about your skills then it is very good to trade with expert advisor, however it will give you profit but not as much as you could make by manual trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    if you have skill and you know how to trade then i i personly think you trade manul and maual trade is fully in hand and manual trading work good other hand robot forex is good if ur earn small money and u have no idea how to trade in this way robo trading is good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    well i never trade Forex with robot before and even if am gonna do,am sure i will be monitoring the robot and checking on the robot if the robot is making some kinda decision i know will affect mine capital,i will quickly close the trade,i believe even if any trade want to use a robot to trade he/she must be prepared to always monitor the robot.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Algorithmic dealing, also called computerized dealing, black-box dealing, or one case dealing, is the use of electronic systems for coming into dealing orders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I have not been trading forex using robotrading, but it seems very beneficial robotrading and we can trade forex with a more effective, more relaxed, and do not need to monitor the monitors all day to trade forex. It's just that I do not know how to test robotrading order to generate profit when trading well, and seems to test robotrading should require a very long time until a few months old.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i usualy use robot in asia market because no high impact, in pair EurUSD or GBPUSD, i think its more be safety use robot like martingle or averaging type, and we can use robot in TF M1

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Informative thread presented in an interesting manner. Thanks for this. Actually I do not have much experience with trading with robots. I have only used two robots in the past and have lost much money in them. May be I have not chosen the trading robots wisely. But now I prefer to trade manually

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 133 123451151101 ... LastLast