Online Forex Education with Robo Forex Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online Forex Education with Robo Forex Forum

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Online Forex Education with Robo Forex Forum

Hello friends so how are you feeling with this forum I am enjoying my daily life with this great forum its a very good forum where we can learn about differ strategies, trading plans, and much necessary about forex so do you like Robo Forex forum?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This forum is the greatest place to learn better forex trading. If we try to learn forex from this forum and practice it in demo, then we may not move anywhere to learn forex trading. Forex is an international trading market where we all the traders are an international traders. We need to build ourselves to fit for such an international trading market by gathering required skill and knowledge. Basically, forex trading is simple, but earning profit from this trade is not so simple.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    I have just recently joined roboforex forum and i am getting knowledge from it is different from all others so my focus on just getting knowledge from it not for just posting and adding bonus and all of you to should have like this habit to gain some thing from here.

Not allowed!
    Always trade with follow trends and make sure with low risk money management

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    I have recently join this forum i have listened so many great things about this forum from my friends and family i am really impressed thats y i join this forum today lets hope for the best In Sha Allah i will learn so many thing here about different strategies it will also help me by supporting financially i will definitely gain some thing here and last but not least i will know about trading here...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Hello mate, Honestly, I get a lot of knowledge on this forum, I think this is a very different forum with other forums, because here we have a lots of knowledges which are usually never find in other places. Educator has provided a lot of knowledge that is very important to change our perspective and our logic in this business and all things about market.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    hello dear i also like robo forum but i am a new member on this forum that is why i do not know more about it but thank to inform us there is option to learn forex trading online before it i did not see anywhere where any one provide forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    [lang=id]This forum is really great because i can learn many thing from a new strategy, a new indicator, a good forecast, a hot news and many more. In this forum i can share my feeling and have human contacts since in forex trading we only see computer he he he :-). I like this forum very much since it can increase my capital so i can have a more profit. Small capital very hard to survive in this business since we must faced with margin call ... so sad if don't have many capital.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    forum forex is the best place for me to learn and practice, we can share, fix and complete each others, and honestly , i grew up to be a trader because of forums, and roboforex forum is a good one of many places for me to get and increase our trading quality, and also some of us get the advantages and also the chances to get some bonuses and do trading with them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I have subscribed to technical analysis of roboforex, They do deliver free signals to your emails. I suggest you to do the same.Although there analysis is not fully perfect but you can make money from it with good money management, it is best for those traders who want to make money without any knowledge and experience.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I like this forex forum very much I am an very old member in this forum and like to spend some time daily with this forum I know about robo forex forum since 1 and half year back that time I was not much interest in it because robo forex was a new broker also for me but not I am doing trading in robo forex broker and doing posting in this forum also

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast