Eur/Usd And you also !
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eur/Usd And you also !

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Eur/Usd And you also !

So here the thread start with the world most traded pair name Euro versus United States Dollars , This pairs everyday has lot of deflection in the chart , major banks , institue and individual trades it right , now take the story of the new , why they get victimzed of this pair i mean surely 90% try to trade on it , but yesterday one person ask me if all trade on it then who trade other pair and each of us can not be master on a same pair , well he not love this pair this is why he or maybe some deep meaning his words has for us
    So what's you say about this i mean there is good logic , there are traders who makes money Aussie versus Usd or others pairs !
    So! confusion lets talk about it

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well this all depends on your trading strategy ,your strategy might be more suitable for eurusd more that any other currency pair,if you've done your proper research you would have no problem In identifying a suitable currency to trade in.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    eurusd is the most famous pair in forex because it has high liquidity and also has low spread and has a good movement so this give a chance for anyone to make good profits with this pair and i think it is one of the best pairs for scalping so i prefer to trade with this pair beside some pairs that have a good movement to be able to make some profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    This couple is very popular used by a lot of forex traders, because it is often used for scalping trading. But I more often trade with eur / jpy and aud / usd, because this pair has a more stable market volume and not make such a big volatility like volatility that is often made by the eur / usd pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have traded with all the currency pair on experimental basis and noticed that EUR/USD pair bears frequent movement than many other pairs. So I am now trading with EUR/USD and sometimes with GBP/USD. Aside I trade with some other pair considering market analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Wao,This pairs everyday has lot of deflection in the chart , major banks , institue and individual trades it right , now take the story of the new , why they get victimzed of this pair i mean surely 90% try to trade on it , but yesterday one person ask me if all trade on it then who trade other pair and each of us can not be master on a same pair, thats it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    New traders mostly trade in EURUSD because it is highly popular among Internet and all of articles written by expert traders. but that does not mean other pairs are not trading. Many traders are here from different countries so most of experience traders trade with their own currency like GBPJPY, some trade in USDCHF, AUDUSD etc.
    So all pairs are popular but less than EURUSD.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    eurusd is the most popular couple in currency trading because it has great assets and also has low distribute and has a excellent activity so this provide a opportunity for anyone to create excellent earnings with this couple and i think it is one of the best sets for scalping so i want to business with this couple beside some sets that have a excellent activity to be able to create some profits

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Now days I am checking all the currency pairs I think we all can do trade in any pair but as gamer sir saying that euro/usd is number one pair in the world because euro and usd both are very powerful currencies in the world that's why we can see that a lot of trader's do trade in this pair

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    If we want to learn from the trend line, we should have flexible rules, because the rules are flexible then we will have a more dynamic analysis when analyzing the forex market, so with that in mind that we are not overly aggressive and we could keep up with the market trend good.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast