Forex trading is not easy
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex trading is not easy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Forex trading is not easy

Hello guys I just want to tell all greedy and gamblers that forex is not a easy business until you will not focus well on your learning and practice learning is one of the best weapon in forex so don't play gamble in market otherwise forex will not be a easy business for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes it is true that Forex trading is not easy.As we know Forex trading is a very risky business,so it is not easy to get success and earn from this business.Many trader find Forex trading difficult because risk involve in this business.It include proper knowledge and experience to earn a lot from this business and to become successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex trading is not easy it is true , that it is risky business for ever . Forex trading is the small difficult in the sense Forex trading involves the risk.in all the business having risk.so in the Forex trading business having the risk.It include the proper knowledge about the Forex trading , good experience to earn a lot of money from the business.and to become a successful business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    In mind of traders Forex market means we will be making money and becoming rich. But the main truth behind Forex market is gaining proper knowledge as it involves direct cash and will panic traders in small fluctuation also.
    So never forget to learn properly and implement them with proper patience.
    SO never ever afraid and learn , spend sufficient time , get experience from demo trading and enjoy the real profit with out any fear.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Yes sir, forex trading is not so easy. I came to realize that forex trading is very easy, but earning profit from this trade is very risky and hard to achieve. Our continuous trading experience can bring the harder part of this trade into easy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    in spite of being the most wonderful profitable business it is a very hard business. trading here is also very difficult. but it can be made easy. but for that we have to do a lot of hardworking, gain proper knowledge and experience, practice more and more in demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    Yes sir, forex trading is not so easy. I came to realize that forex trading is very easy, but earning profit from this trade is very risky and hard to achieve. Our continuous trading experience can bring the harder part of this trade into easy.
    Yes I am a agree with you that I think forex is not for easy for us. I think forex is a money maker machine. people can earn huge money to trade in this market. Forex is easy for those person which person no knowledge to trade in Forex market. It is very popular trading all over the world.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Somebody asked me this question and answer in one word, if I say "yes". It is a business like any other business, it is only one store in the world by a lot of people pay their household (does not matter what kind). Anyone have ideas about forex and have some money that they can find

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, dear reader, you can have a good knowledge and experience of trading and will have a good and solid investment income for you forever, but for that forex trading can now be believed, that I can earn you $ 10 per day or 20 And this is why every day I think is really good income.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    Forex easy way to gain money but if it is done in the right way how? if you want to gain money easy by forex you have to do effort in the beginning when you decide to enter the field you have to have a plan and to do your technical and fundamental analysis and to be confident but not over confident and do not trade by emotion ( randomly)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    This is depend on you because if you will learn so then you can earn money and then forex can be easy for you... but if you will never learn so then you can not earn money and then forex can not be easy for you. so choice is yours how do you want take to forex..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast