Your first invest on forex? - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Your first invest on forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Your first invest on forex?

Hello guys what about your first investment in forex? I am doing trading since one year and I invested $80 first time in this business one year back and I made $60 profit within one day after joining forex and next day I lost my all fund what about you?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    The first investment on first trade this is experience I will never forget in this trading season of my life. I invested 30$ and make profit and some days later I lost of everything in just few minutes. But all I know is the confidence is most important every traders should have if you want to have successful profit in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    My first investment is only 10 dollars with roboforex broker and I will get the welcome bonus of it and trade with it. I earn some profit with it but after two or three ways I make many mistakes in my trading which is cause I will lose my money on my trading and this thing is really bad for me and now I trade with care and avoid that type mistakes again in my trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Hello guys what about your first investment in forex? I am doing trading since one year and I invested $80 first time in this business one year back and I made $60 profit within one day after joining forex and next day I lost my all fund what about you?
    Actually I don't remember about the amount in my first investment in forex trading business, I just remember that I didn't dare to invest more than $ 100 when I was a beginner and started this business, I followed the right step by step as recommended by the senior trader , I used demo account first and then tried to used the bonus balance, until finally I tried to make a deposit, maybe $ 10 or $ 20 I can't remember anymore. Clearly ,,,, I lost my first deposit with got nothing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    well i really donot remember but my first investment was 50$ :D and i give account to my brother for manage and he made 50$ profit on 50$ account and made 100$ in just 1 week and after that i withdrawal 50$ and after that remaining 50$ got washed :D

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    mu first investment in the forex market in 50$ and that time i do captcha work which is so much hard to earn becoz it gave me 1$ per 1k images but i collect money and invest 50$ in forex and make 100$ in 1 week and then withdrwl it and loss 50$ :D

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    I am new in this Robo Forex market. i was working on other Forex for 6 years and my first invest was 25 dollars. Now, i am in Robo Forex and i will invest this Forex very soon. I believe that if i work in this market with my skill and knowledge, one day i will be succeed. I think Robo Forex is a opportunity to me for earn money fast and making my good life. There are so many people working in this market because they believe Forex and i believe it too.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    initially when I came to the forex market I had invested only $20 and I had made about $100 a lot of them and so I started to think that making money in this market is very easy and I started gambling in this market and then was the time when I lost a lot of money and I realise that I have to become a mature trader in order to be successful in this market

Not allowed!
    If you Try, You risk Failing: If you don't, You ensure it.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011