Your first invest on forex? - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Your first invest on forex?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Your first invest on forex?

Hello guys what about your first investment in forex? I am doing trading since one year and I invested $80 first time in this business one year back and I made $60 profit within one day after joining forex and next day I lost my all fund what about you?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    My first investment was an history, the whole week was a disaster for me because loss was all that I experience, the forex market is never easy those who manage to make profit with their first investment and able to withdraw the profit was lucky enough , luck is all that they got, because it very difficult to succeed making profit with the first investment.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    my first investment was $68 and i made about more than $200 in just few days and was happy for that but i lost them in the next days too and was sad for that, and this was due to greed, and so when i started to trade without greed i was be able to save my account from going away, so trading with good strategy help the trader to stay in the market and make money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    I joined forex since about tow and half year ago , i started with just 5$ on real account , i made some good profits with 1$ , then after that with about some days i lost all my money in account .. I was with zero experience i was playing at that time , but now i am trading forex after hard times of learning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Your first invest on forex?
    working with the forex since 2 years ago to run with the helps of robot trading and learns of more with the decision as improving personal system and strategy to gains with the secure on returns and the stable profit to collects with the complete of terms with future trading plan.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    hello good friends i hope your first time investment was better than mine because i did deposit 200 us dollars because the day before that day i saw a friend making 500 us dollars within minutes then i wanted to try and be like him so i bought gbpusd and all my money was blown off too bad was it for me

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    i think that one major thing that is common to most of us when we began this business is that we lost our first account, at least larger percentage of new trader do lose their first investment and the reason is not far fetched, when we first started, all we wanted to do is to make quick money from the forex market especially when we know that we can use big and higher lot size on our little capital, many of us does not see this as a bait to make us lose our money quickly and we bought the dummy, i lost my very first trading account in one day after it has taken me close to one month to build and i felt i can take a revenge on the market as i quickly mobilize for more fund to get my money back, as you all know that under this kind of situation, loss is always imminent.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    if you invested $80 and you made a profit of $60 in just one day then i will say that you have not done something unusual from how many of us have started this business, that is investing some litttle money and wanting to earn all the millions from the market in just one day and what happen to us at the end of the day, of course we lose all our money, this is the beginners way of trading the forex market, as for me i invested more that $1000 in my first account and i lost all in just one week after having some good trades for about three months, the devil called greed set in.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    i think that there is always a lessons here for everyone to learn from your experience, forex is a business of loss just like it is a business of profits, the two had played out here for you to see and this is a warning to you, to me and to other fellow trader that doing the right things will always give us the good results and doing wrong things in the forex market will always give us the bad results gambling in forex market is very much allowed but it is not a way to make a lasting trades in this business.

- - - Updated - - -

i think that there is always a lessons here for everyone to learn from your experience, forex is a business of loss just like it is a business of profits, the two had played out here for you to see and this is a warning to you, to me and to other fellow trader that doing the right things will always give us the good results and doing wrong things in the forex market will always give us the bad results gambling in forex market is very much allowed but it is not a way to make a lasting trades in this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 26
    At first day I have invest $100 on Forex market. I am traded Eur/Jpy. Eur had a news events and I am lost my all money in 5 minutes. Next day, I have invested $50 dollar. I lost $50 in 2 days. Then I am understand that real trading is very risky by use real balance. Then I traded 2 years in demo account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    my first invest in forex trading was a nightmare to me because it was wiped off i remember i have traded with the pair USDCAD i had sold by the market and then it went against t my stake and it was wiped out because also i have put a bigger volume than my margin

Not allowed!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast