Your first invest on forex? - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Your first invest on forex?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Your first invest on forex?

Hello guys what about your first investment in forex? I am doing trading since one year and I invested $80 first time in this business one year back and I made $60 profit within one day after joining forex and next day I lost my all fund what about you?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    hello dear i am a new member of forex trading business so i do not know about it more and i did not invest any amount in the forex trading business i do work on demo account and i hope when i will invest my amount on my live account i must get gain by it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Well I forget about that for now I think my first investment was $100 in forex but I lost the whole amount within one day trading in forex I was trying to make a lot of money by taking high risk within that capital and because of high risk I blow my whole trading account

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i think investment is also be more importnat in here.so we can say that need a better thinking in here.so we can say that need a better option in this market.as a part time trader and also the new joiner have to be more concern about the market.first invest is also be more importnat in here.so all the trader should be know more about the market.so we have to be more careful about that.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    I investment $200 couple of days back and lost my whole trading account i think every new trader mostly loose his first invest ment in forex because only a few trader's able to keep much patience and self control in starting most of time a new trader loose because of greed, emotion etc.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    i used demo account less than two hours and then opened real account with cents type, i just invested about $ 10 for the first time, and this was only the way for me to get the experiences earlier about trading psychologies, $ 10 is enough, we can reduce the risk from unwanted situation but also we get the chances to make it grow become a good number

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    i used demo account lower than couple of hours and then opened real account with cents type, I simply invested about $ 10 the very first time, and this was just the way for me personally to acquire the experiences earlier about trading psychologies, $ 10 is sufficient, we could lessen the risk from unwanted situation but additionally we obtain the chances making it grow become a great number

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i am sure that the first investment in forex trading business would be a memorable day of every trader. because it was an interesting day for them. but for me it is not. because at my first investment i get huge loss in my trade. because then i had no proper knowledge about trading and i invested 100$ and got loss in my trade and lose my money. but i am now working hard and learn properly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    My first invest in Forex was very small it was just $15, i am very cheerful with my money if it is some bonus then i take a little bit of risk but also i am very cheerful with that. Another bigger invests i don't have jet. I think big invests in Forex aren't very good because Forex is very risky and we can lose all very fast. Better is when small money makes big money.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by natureman; 06-25-2015 at 04:42 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i got loss in my first invest in forex trading business. because when i have first join this business i did not have any proper knowledge about the trading system of this business. but i have more desire to earn huge profit from here. so i invest 200$ here and lose it all. but after that i understood that here without knowledge and experience nothing is possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Anyways, am a newbie in forex, I hvnt trade with real money before rather demo account, but with what I am seeing in the demo account, I strongly believe that by the time I will start trading with my real account I will be successful in my first trade.

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast