Your first invest on forex? - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first invest on forex?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Your first invest on forex?

Hello guys what about your first investment in forex? I am doing trading since one year and I invested $80 first time in this business one year back and I made $60 profit within one day after joining forex and next day I lost my all fund what about you?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    My introductory day finance was $ 2000 USD and on the same day I earned around $ 220 and succeeding day I did not chance any money. As that length I was having zero knowledge nearly Forex industry and I fitting position buy request and dead price enlarged and I volume profit. In succeeding hour again I bought but the range did not go above my buying price and I unexpanded position for holding and next day role reflexive squared off due to net position dawdle

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Hello guys what about your first investment in forex? I am doing trading since one year and I invested $80 first time in this business one year back and I made $60 profit within one day after joining forex and next day I lost my all fund what about you?
    forex is very popular and profitable online business.a lot of world people join and invest in forex trading online business.i am a forex trader.when in first invest in forex treading business.then i earn 200% profit from my first investment.it is very good news for a new forex trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    online has a lot of business in the world .but i do not like all online business in the world.i like the forex online business.because forex is a most popular and profitable online business in the world.so i first invest on forex.and earn more money in a short time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Well my first investment is 1000$ and i will lose that investment very quickly and after that i move on to those brokers which provide bonus facilities and now i am very happy and earns good money in forex business from such bonus money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    in forex market if one want to make profit then he has to invest first and then he has to trader for making profit but the thing is that he needs to learn about the market to make profit with his deposit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Forex is a very easy business and it also a criticle jon all of work when i join the forex then i 20000 taka invest in the forex but i can not profite cause i dont know how to invest the money but now days i know.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    You experience happens to be a common phenomenon for all the newbie traders because I equally had similar experience when I opened my first account with just $200 and I left the position opened for three weeks and the market had gone in my favour more than 350 pips and I traded with the lot that gave $1 per pips. In the subsequent trade, I did not lose only the profit made but I lost all my money.
    first experience is a big experience . when i was a new trader i was not a expert so that i make a small loss in my first invest in forex market and first trade. that is my first trading experience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I am new trader in forex market.Still i am learning .I did invest Hiroseuk. But very soon I will invest in Robo Forex market and I believe that I will be gain from this market by doing deposit here.I prefer to invest Robo Forex than any other broker at present..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    It's all same between every newbies. No one is borned expert brother. In my case i have lost more than 1500$ in my initial learning stage due to lack of experience and trading with the help of some so called holygrail indicators. Trading is ain't that easy you need to have years of experience to make consistent profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 26
    My first invest was 30$ on a live account. I use 0.01 lot size & I make profit from 10 trades. Then I use .10 lot size trade. Unfortunately that trade go my against & I loss my total capital from that trade. Then I come back again on my demo trade & make trade for 3 months again in demo account. After that I start real trade with 50$ & I also lost that account within 3 days later.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast