Your first invest on forex? - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first invest on forex?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Your first invest on forex?

Hello guys what about your first investment in forex? I am doing trading since one year and I invested $80 first time in this business one year back and I made $60 profit within one day after joining forex and next day I lost my all fund what about you?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    I just join in Forex and I am eager to invest my important capital at Forex before joining at Forex I am getting valuable information about Forex and as soon as possible I will invest at Forex market now I am looking a suitable order for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Hello guys what about your first investment in forex? I am doing trading since one year and I invested $80 first time in this business one year back and I made $60 profit within one day after joining forex and next day I lost my all fund what about you?
    forex is very popular and profitable online business.when i first invest in forex trading online business then i invest 100$ that day i earn 75$ it is very good news for a new forex trader.day by day a lot of people join and invest forex trading online business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    forex is very profitable online business.when i first invest in forex trading online business then i earn 50% profit to my first investment.it is very good news for a new forex trader.day by day increasing this business popularity.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    At the beginning I was a newbie and my first investment was not economical on Forex. As I was starting to stress the lack of knowledge and experience and I was able to gain the best from my first investment. But now I know that I can earn a huge profit from investing and have been working hard to gain knowledge about the Forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I have never invested any money in any Forex but i use all the money which i earned from bonus and also the thing is a am not that much experienced in Forex for investing real money in Forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    forex is very profitable online business.i am a forex trader when i first invest in forex trading online business then i invest 100$ and first day i earn 50% profit from my investment so it is very good news for a new forex trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    my first invest was about 20$ from 3 years ago and lost it fast then try to practice in demo contests and win in more one and get a very good experience from behind that with some friends and i see that working in group much more better to work individual

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    My first investment in forex is knowledge.My second investment is a proper plan and my third investment is a few amount of money.A student who wants to earn in his student period, forex is a good field for them. It is not too much time killing or very hard to understand. I am as a student of economics i have to study the economic condition of the world, then spending time such related business is also enjoyable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    forex is very popular and profitable online business.i am a forex trader.when i first invest in forex trading online then i invest 100$ first week i earned 200% profit from my first investment.it is very good news for any new forex trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Only $ 500 with the experience I equally I opened my first account and I have position open for three weeks and more than 80 pips in my favor in the market, while the rest had a similar experience in the past was seen to be a common phenomenon for all the newbie traders i $ 1 per pip that gave me a lot of business with. The next trade, I only made ​​a profit not lose but I lost all my money.. Finally my first invest in Forex is to make my business more profitable.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast