Your first invest on forex? - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first invest on forex?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Your first invest on forex?

Hello guys what about your first investment in forex? I am doing trading since one year and I invested $80 first time in this business one year back and I made $60 profit within one day after joining forex and next day I lost my all fund what about you?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    there is one year and I `m trying to laearn what is the forex trading
    and after a very long discutions and a very long nights in front of my pc
    reading ,monitoring and analysing my steps on the Demo
    but up to know I still have learning

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    You will continue to trade successfully, then you need to plan a successful trade.you huge know and you'll know this is the day to day news of the trade to make a good plan and you can earn huge money on this trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Hello guys what about your first investment in forex? I am doing trading since one year and I invested $80 first time in this business one year back and I made $60 profit within one day after joining forex and next day I lost my all fund what about you?
    forex is very profitable and popular online business.when i first invest in froex trading online business.then i invest 100$ but i earn 200% profit to my first investment.it is a very good luck for a new forex trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    i am a forex trader when i first invest in forex. that time i invest 100$ and i earn 200% profit from my first investment.this is very good news for a new forex trader.day by day a lot of people join and invest in forex trading online business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    My first investment was only four hundred dollars that is small amount considered with forex but i have take start of forex with learning that is why i become successful in forex and at this time i have earn many dollars in trading also i have refer my other friends who fear from forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by chy1357 View Post
    that is true that my first investment is in the Forex.so my expectation in this trading system is high and the much more so that my expect is to gain more money gain in the this market so that gain money.
    [lang=ar]Losing money especially the first deposit is a common thing among the newbie traders and this is always caused as a result of lack of proper knowledge. My first deposit in forex was $210 and I grew it to $520 through gambling just within a week and the following week I lost everything. I want to believe that this is a common phenomenon with newbie traders.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    my first invest was $100 and i lost them after doubling it and this was due to greed and trading with high risk, but after that i tried to trade with low risk and start to increase the capital gradually and start to make some profits ,so it is better for the trader to not look for rapid profits because this will lead to margin call but he should look for profits that come with safety trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    [lang=ar]In the beginning i was newbie and my first investment on forex was not profitable.As in the starting i was having lack of knowledge and experience and i was not able to make good profit from my first investment.But now i am working hard to learn and gain knowledge about the forex market so that i can earn a huge profit from my investment.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    In the early stages i actually appeared to be amateur plus this initially choice for foreign wasn't money-making. Like for example a establishing i actually appeared to be owning loss of awareness plus practical experience plus i actually appeared to be not able to generate....

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Forex is great trade for me but capital is main problem for this trade.If you have huge capital you can earn huge money from this trade.If you have little capital you can earn a little profit.SO forex is a trade for rich person.So more enjoy this trade.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast