Your first invest on forex? - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first invest on forex?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Your first invest on forex?

Hello guys what about your first investment in forex? I am doing trading since one year and I invested $80 first time in this business one year back and I made $60 profit within one day after joining forex and next day I lost my all fund what about you?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    My dear friends when i invest my money in Forex in beginning i got loss in the business.so can never again invest in the Forex trading business. but that time i can't never know about the Forex trading business .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    My dear sir my first day investment was $ 100 USD and on the same day I earned around $ 20 and next day I did not find any money. As that duration I was having zero knowledge about Forex market and I just place buy order and suddenly price increased and I book profit. In next hour again I bought but the rate did not go above my buying price and I left position for holding and next day position automatic squared off due to margin short fall.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Well my first investment is 1000$ and i lost that investment in few months and after that i have blown too many trading accounts but now i am working hard and i will not blow another account. I am using a good trading system and less risk which will help me in covering the loss in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    I started trade with 35$ forum bonus and failed to protect it from loss. I had to loose it within 7 days of trading. Now I am trying to become skilled and by this time I am able to protect my next capital from huge loss. Forex trading needs huge skill and we can hope to earn expected profit with skilled and talented trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 10
    My first invest in forex trading business is $50. This amount of invest at first time good for me. because i am believe this there has i am need more good experience when i am jion in forex business. Forex trading business vary easy online business for forex traders.If a trader properly know about forex trading business. So that was my first invest in forex market business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    i started investing in Forex market with 100 $ only and i make 100 % in one month with the lowest risk but i lost it because of some bad news and the market moves so crazy in this day so i lost all my money in one day because of the news so you must be aware of the news .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    My first investment was 1000$ which i was investment 4 years ago and blow that investment very quickly but now i am trading with the bonus money and did not face any problem because bonus money is like a demo account which gives much confidence to a forex trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    My 1st deposit in forex 10$ in sent account 2012.My friend advice me you just cheek you can earn or not.He always say me very care full about your capital and learn you market.I know he is a great trader.I always follow his good advice and now i am part time successful trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    i invest my money in Forex in beginning i got loss in the business.so can never again invest in the Forex trading business. but that time i can't never know about the Forex trading business .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    My first investment was 1000$ which i was blow that investment very quickly because i did not have much knowledge and experience but now i am happy with the bonus facility which is provided by many experienced traders , because of these facilities we did not need to deposit account with our own pocket.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast