Your first invest on forex? - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Your first invest on forex?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Your first invest on forex?

Hello guys what about your first investment in forex? I am doing trading since one year and I invested $80 first time in this business one year back and I made $60 profit within one day after joining forex and next day I lost my all fund what about you?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    I joined this forex forum long ago and in the begining i invested more than 500$ and this was my first investment and I earned good money from this capital. But I know now that in forex we must have to build the capital in order to make the big money because investment is very much demanded in this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah mate but before that you should concentrate on good amount of trading knowledge and experience. You are right that big amount of money would be essential for us but this is not right that only investment would be higher demending to earn big capital. You should have a good trading experience and a good trading system to earn consistently here. You need a lot of practice and correction at first.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    My first investment in forex is knowledge.My second investment is a proper plan and my third investment is a few amount of money.A student who wants to earn in his student period, forex is a good field for them. It is not too much time killing or very hard to understand.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    My first invest on forex was small capital because,then I was unemployed, so I find it difficult to raise capital for investment.I started with $20 capital with bonus given to me on deposit $30,making $50 all together.I nearly blow the $50,when I noticed the loss was constant,I quickly moved back to demo trading to build new strategy for my trading,then I moved back to real trading,and I started earning profit up till now.My profit is not much, because am using small lots size to trade, but the profit is constant.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    before some years mine first deposit was just 35$ but i lost all, after that i invested one two more times but lost again, mine first withdrawl was almost of 25$ and that time i realize this is real business and paying as well because other many business or websites are not paying in online work or business, so i started it with hard work and try to learn it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    before some years mine first deposit was just 35$ but i lost all, after that i invested one two more times but lost again, mine first withdrawl was almost of 25$ and that time i realize this is real business and paying as well because other many business or websites are not paying in online work or business, so i started it with hard work and try to learn it
    I did not actually invested my money. I used the bonus in trading and then I got some winning consecutively before I lost all. But the reason why I was able to be to make the money was that I have learned on demo account. I made more than 200 percent before I lost all to the market. It is really paintful though.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I did not actually invested my money. I used the bonus in trading and then I got some winning consecutively before I lost all. But the reason why I was able to be to make the money was that I have learned on demo account. I made more than 200 percent before I lost all to the market. It is really paintful though.
    It is a good to have your bonus to trade for the first time. It is a good thing. But the demo trading is what Ia m using currently because I need to learn and understand the market. The investment we have to first get done is to learn and put our time in the business that will certainly boast the experience we need.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    I have been thinking really and I want to make sure that I am able to have my account sustained on the demo trade I am doing now. Once I have got to do that. I will then conclude on the amount I want to invest. But I am looking at investing about 500 dollar for a start, but if I succeed on demo and the bonus trading account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I am an new comer and never invested in forex trading used one platform that give bonus and get 70$ profit after two days and next day I lost 30$ . I dont want to invest money because I dont have experience and haven't learn Forex trading yet I want to learn forex and then I will invest forex otherwise without learning I will lose all of my money dont want to get risk by investing in forex trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    I think nobody will not tell his or her own big experience he had in this forex trading. I lost everything within 5minute which bad experience I had in this forex business with all these you will be scared to enter any market but I think that you need to learn from that to know what forex really means. Forex market is a place to learn everyday, every minute and learn from the mistakes.

Not allowed!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast