Your first invest on forex?
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first invest on forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Your first invest on forex?

Hello guys what about your first investment in forex? I am doing trading since one year and I invested $80 first time in this business one year back and I made $60 profit within one day after joining forex and next day I lost my all fund what about you?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i used demo account less than two hours and then opened real account with cents type, i just invested about $ 10 for the first time, and this was only the way for me to get the experiences earlier about trading psychologies, $ 10 is enough, we can reduce the risk from unwanted situation but also we get the chances to make it grow become a good number

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    My first day investment was $ 100 USD and on the same day I earned around $ 20 and next day I did not find any money. As that duration I was having zero knowledge about Forex market and I just place buy order and suddenly price increased and I book profit. In next hour again I bought but the rate did not go above my buying price and I left position for holding and next day position automatic squared off due to margin short fall.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 77
    You experience happens to be a common phenomenon for all the newbie traders because I equally had similar experience when I opened my first account with just $200 and I left the position opened for three weeks and the market had gone in my favour more than 350 pips and I traded with the lot that gave $1 per pips. In the subsequent trade, I did not lose only the profit made but I lost all my money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Hello guys what about your first investment in forex? I am doing trading since one year and I invested $80 first time in this business one year back and I made $60 profit within one day after joining forex and next day I lost my all fund what about you?
    I invested 1000$ and blow whole trading account in three months and than i deposited 1000$ two more times and gets same result but now i am happy with the promotion of bonus money and it gives me more understanding and also it increases my confidence level in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    In the beginning i was newbie and my first investment on forex was not profitable.As in the starting i was having lack of knowledge and experience and i was not able to make good profit from my first investment.But now i am working hard to learn and gain knowledge about the forex market so that i can earn a huge profit from my investment.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    When i invest my money in Forex in beginning i got loss in the business.so can never again invest in the Forex trading business. but that time i can't never know about the Forex trading business . and now i have much ore about the Forex trading business .now this time ,my opinion Forex trading business is the best business in all over the world.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    I start my trading career with the investment of 25$ but unfortunately i will lost my investment in two days but this thing not discourage me i will continue invest the money in the forex trading because i believe that if we try try again in the trading then we get the success in the forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    I started my trading career with $ 100 and till now I have lost $500 but now I have very much careful about my capital and learn the lesson that we should only trade with the permitted lot size what money management permits and always better to have low but consistent profit rather than high but risky profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I joined Forex a few months ago. I thought of investing $100 in the starting. But I came across a thread which gave me the idea that a newbie must be confident enough while trading and investing. So I changed my mind and invested $50 on my first move.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast