The most money you've made forex forex within one day??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The most money you've made forex forex within one day??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

The most money you've made forex forex within one day??

This should be an interesting thread, what's the most money you have made with forex within one day? I am still in loss and no made any money till now I lost around to $500 in forex since starting what about you?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I have made once $ 22 USD with the investment of $ 100 USD only by trading in EURUSD currency pair, and One day I loose $ 400 USD because of Gold and crude trading together. SO after that I only trade in currency pair and with very small quantity. Because the more quantity we trade with small margin either give us big profit or big loss, but I learn lot of lesson after loosing such money and never expect a big return in same day as I want to sustain my margin and want to stay for longer period, because longer period sustain will help to earn money in compounding.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    At the beginning of my trading I was able to earn better profit through over lot trading. May be this was due to my good luck. In the recent days I failed to withdraw any profit as I am running huge floating loss and trying to reduce those loss. But I want to see forex upto the end of my life. So, I am yet trying to spend huge time for learning and practicing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by luvestruck7 View Post
    I have made once $ 22 USD with the investment of $ 100 USD only by trading in EURUSD currency pair, and One day I loose $ 400 USD because of Gold and crude trading together. SO after that I only trade in currency pair and with very small quantity. Because the more quantity we trade with small margin either give us big profit or big loss, but I learn lot of lesson after loosing such money and never expect a big return in same day as I want to sustain my margin and want to stay for longer period, because longer period sustain will help to earn money in compounding.
    in the forex market this is not unbelievable that we can earn a lot of money from it because we can invest as our wish and can make profit by the investment.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    you should do not be used to perform transactions in forex trading, you lose large amounts of money, I think you should back again study in demo account until you really understand and understand how to trade in forex trading, I wonder why you lose money very large once, you may regard easy to take advantage in forex trading, whereas in forex trading if you want to benefit in need process and time, you have to work hard

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well this is kind of a personal question to answer but i am a newbie and i have only $500 dollar deposit. And the best i have earned is around 13 dollar in a day. Well i did this by using the scalping method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 26
    I gain 100$ from my trade in one day. I make risky trade. I deposit only one dollar in my account & then I start to make trade. I use .1$ lot size & I take 5 to 6 pips from every trade. At the end of day I make total 100$ profit. After that I withdraw my profit & then start trade again with my initial deposit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    As I am a scalper so i don't run after huge gains rather i want to progress continuously. But on average i gain 60 $ to 100 $ per day. I am happy and satisfied with this amount because at least i am not losing in fact i am gaining though the profit is small but it is consistent. I invest a small lot so i get a small profit in return. For me it is enough and when i ll generate a big capital i ll start taking risks to.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Well, if it were to be the highest money per day, I should say that I have made $305, and in the week, I hav3e made $1210. This is a good thing trades should be knowing in the market, and by that, the traders will be able to count his blessings and know the strength he has towards the trading of forex,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I dont remember the biggest profitable day in my career but I have blown up few accounts after I make my first withdrawl and after that I spend sometime to learn the profile and how we can make profit with any system and that is with patience and backing up your plans with implementing what we learn at the initial or learning stage but still I make mistakes and I went on repeat them again and again but now I have much more control on my trading activities than I had when I was new.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast