Best way to learn forex
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best way to learn forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Best way to learn forex

What is the best way to learn forex many people have their own thinking some like to suggest demo trading, and on the other hand some like to say check with e-book, and videos for training what you wan to prefer for learning?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    we can take demo account, read some books or watch videos, or for me, the best thing to learn forex trading with visit some forums, i can do interactive, share and complete each others, at forum, i can get the latest and actual information ,
    and then try to implement for what i have gotten with using demo account or cents account with make small investment

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    In my personal opinion their is no best way. In generally Trader ( new traders specially) should learn from Internet and books what is Forex and how the price fluctuate? Then he should start trading in demo account to check the theory knowledge and compare with practical experience. Then only he can understand how differ each things and can co-relate and learn new things. Each experience will become new lesson for him through the demo trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    In my opinion there is no way is best to learn in forex there are many online systems from where we can learn about forex like Google, Youtube, many E-books differ online forums and we can take help these all forums to learn about forex and we can choose good topic from all these places and can implement that in our trading system it will be a great idea to learn forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think the way to learn Forex is Demo account.Demo account is part of Forex trading which help to learn about this business.And also help in get success and earn in this business.So every trader should try to spend their much time in practicing in the dome account to learn and gain knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The best way to learn Forex trading the is collect proper knowledge about the FOrex . the best way to learn Forex is the demo account. demo account is training period account . in this account we are learn about the Forex trading business .so Forex trading is the best business or best job ever also.If you ghet the success in the Forex trading account then you will be moreand more hard working.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 77
    It is better to combine all that you have mentioned in the thread so that one will have a hollistic success. The place of demo trading can not be overemphasized inforex rtrading in fact, it is advisable that one demo trades for a good number of periods at least 6 months before one goes into live trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    There are many good websites from where we can learn the forex market but after learning , from any source, we must have to do practice in that account every time because practice is the only way to become a successful and profitable trader so consistent effort is required by every forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    What is the best way to learn forex many people have their own thinking some like to suggest demo trading, and on the other hand some like to say check with e-book, and videos for training what you wan to prefer for learning?
    I think the best way to learn the forex trading is that we have the practice in the demo trading and learn the basic knowledge of the trading and learn from the own experience of the trading if we learn form our mistake in the trading and improve the skill then we get the success in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    The best way to learn the Forex trading business is by self study and practice on demo account though this way of learning takes time but it creates a solid base of knowledges at the same time develops a good trading skills overtime so we must follow these steps to learn Forex with patience and be confident of trading over real account in profits.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast