Do you feel satisfied being a forex trader
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel satisfied being a forex trader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Do you feel satisfied being a forex trader

Are you happy with your forex trading business? I am very happy with this business its a great online life time earning opportunity for me from where I can change my life totally and I can build a great career here what you want to say about it?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i feel comfortable to be a trader, and i have made decision to leave my old job for forex trading, because i saw a light that gave me more chances to get the better one in life, and of course , the consequences which we need to take at this business is about the risk and reward or losing and winning, but we do not worry about them, with enough knowledge and ability, we can manage the business and make it profitable

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes i feel satisfied being a Forex trader.As forex trading is a best online and profitable business,we can earn a huge amount of profit from this business.Forex help me to earn a lot of money and make my life better and i can fulfill my all needs and requirements.It is a very famous business and it also make us famous and successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex trading business is the the most simple business all over the world . Forex trading is the most profitable business in a short period of time.so i am satisfied to being a Forex trader.Forex trading is the best online business in all over the world. we can earn the huge amount of money from the Forex trading business. it is avery famous business and it also make us famous.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes sir I am very much happy with this Forex trading business though I have not yet successful to make any money from this business but still I find myself very satisfied as I was in a desperate search of real genuine on line home based business and now I am at the right place where my success depends on me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I am really satisfied with my approach and success because the reason is that I am never in any hurry or rush up to my trades and always look to wait patiently and really ready to wait and look for strong trends pullback and Even When I am stopped out I wait for second enteries till the trend is completely reversed And that is the best way to make rather than looking for reversals and Keep looking for reversals and You should not trade countertrend untill you see a better prepositions of going against the current trend

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I am satisfied with Forex trading, and after becoming millionaire due to Forex trading then I will feel proud and will spread my story to all my friend and relatives about my experience.
    Now Ia m more active in Free bonus provider forums to gather margin money so that in next 203 year I can trade with that amount and will multiply the money on daily basis of 1%.
    Hope all of my aim will be achieved in near term.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well friend with my little experience in forex i think that Right now I am not satisfied with my own earning. I want more and more. Though my earning stage are being increase in day by day. From when time I started and still now I am developing myself and developing my profit level. I believe with the better experience I will achieve my goal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    actually i tried to get satisfaction in Forex trading.Morover it's a matter of time to get satisfaction and much more.
    then anyone can achieve what they want.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    of course Forex is great business and we all know that because we here it now , and also we all know Forex is risky business so i think we can not success in that business if we have specific rules and apply it in every trade and some of that rules , you should have plan and successful strategy and if you make all of the you will satisfied with Forex business and make profit in final ..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast