Major Pairs Versus Cross Pair

Thread: Major Pairs Versus Cross Pair

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Major Pairs Versus Cross Pair

we know that there are majors , like Eur /Usd USD/ Jpy and Gu/USd and more and further there are cross pairs like Eur/Chf and etc so lets me ask you that what pair is good for you i mean major are good or cross , elaborate with example at the thread!
    Well The Cross pair is always have less volatility but i really not like to trade also
    So which market should be select and why , and which you dislike and Why!.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I love trading the Australian dollar currencies because of its volatility and the fact that it most likely going to trend and go over 300 pips weekly presenting traders the opportunity to trade long term,I hate the cad crosses because it bearly moves 100 pips in a week and you might have to wait for weeks for your entry to meet its take profit,which would accumulate much swap

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    both of major and cross pairs has their own advantages and disadvantages,major pairs characterized by low spread and this is good conditions for making more money especially for the scalpers,cross pairs has higher spread but it has faster movement than major pairs and this give a chance for making more profits and they are suitable for long term strategies

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Major pairs versus and Cross pairs versus both are profitable for us in different ways ,both are works in different strategies, major pairs is for low spread and cross pairs is for higher spread, one is for the scalpers and the other is for long time strategies, we can earn more in major pair easily, both are good

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    we know that there are majors , like Eur /Usd USD/ Jpy and Gu/USd and more and further there are cross pairs like Eur/Chf and etc so lets me ask you that what pair is good for you i mean major are good or cross , elaborate with example at the thread!
    Well The Cross pair is always have less volatility but i really not like to trade also
    So which market should be select and why , and which you dislike and Why!.
    [lang=id]I like the pair that kind of major pairs, because this pair is a pair that is most widely traded and have a smaller spread than the cross pair, I like the EUR / USD, EUR / JPY which movement also spread quite fast and small, while the pair cross have high spreads that are less attractive to traded.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    I love trading the Australian dollar currencies because of its volatility and the fact that it most likely going to trend and go over 300 pips weekly presenting traders the opportunity to trade long term,I hate the cad crosses because it bearly moves 100 pips in a week and you might have to wait for weeks for your entry to meet its take profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I think, both the major and cross pair can bring us better benefit if we are able to trade with opportunity trend. So far I guess that CHF/USD pair is completely opposite than EUR/USD. If we put opposite order in both the pair then we can get double benefit. In that situation we may need to analysis only EUR/USD pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Their own advantages and disadvantages to both the main and cross pairs are characterized by lower spreads in the major pairs and it is in good condition. especially for Scalpers making more money, but it's the pair of cross-pairs the higher spreads faster movement and more to make this a profit making they are suitable for long-term strategies and opportunities for trading in the Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    A currency cross pair is also known as "cross-currency pair" or "cross", is a pair of currencies that doesn't involve the U.S. dollar. I think now all currency is volatile that is good for trade.Once upon a time if someone wanted to change currencies, they would first have to convert their currencies into U.S. dollars, and only then could they convert their dollars into the currency they desired.Some examples of crosses currency pair : GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, EUR/CHF, and EUR/GBP.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    There are many types of pair which we can use for our trading I personally like to do trade only with major pairs only some time I do trade with other pairs personally I like to follow the market trend so its not matter much for me that which type of currency pair I am choosing for trading

Not allowed!