which is more important among learning, knowledge and experience
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: which is more important among learning, knowledge and experience

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

which is more important among learning, knowledge and experience

Friend as we know that we all suggest always good learning, good knowledge and good experience in forex so can you tell me which one is the most important amount of these three terms share your opinion about that.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    we knew that learning and practicing will give us more and more experiences, and experiences is the sources of knowledge till we know how to develop our trading system and get the better one, and so i guess we need to take this steps and get more understanding with very well and never jump to another stages before we have mastered it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    studying and also exercising gives us all a growing number of activities, and also activities could be the reasons for information right up until we all learn how to produce our own investing method and acquire the higher a single, I really imagine we must acquire this kind of methods and acquire a lot more comprehending together with well rather than hop to a new levels just before we've learned that

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 77
    We need not confuse the three together at all. The starting point in trading career is learning and no success can be achieved without it. Knowledge and skills are what you get as you give yourself to learning and practice and experience comes from what you do often though it takes time to accumulate experience and this you can not just acquire by chance but by working for it.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I wouldn't rather say this is more important than the other knowing the fact that both characteristics are essential and vital to a successive trading career.although you need experience to have a more

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't rather say this is more important than the other knowing the fact that both characteristics are essential and vital to a successive trading career.although you need experience to have a more knowledge and understanding on how to exploit market opportunity. And most importantly you need to have a lot of patience, because as the saying goes Rome wasn't built in a day, so as build a successful trading career.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    For me experience is very important between all the thing you said, you know why? because every experienced trader usually had their own process and learning until that level which they reached so they get experience with their process with the practice that done before.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by jull View Post
    For me experience is very important between all the thing you said, you know why? because every experienced trader usually had their own process and learning until that level which they reached so they get experience with their process with the practice that done before.
    and as long as we still have not been successful in forex trading then it must continue to strive to make this trade better on learning and developing themselves to be better kept in the analysis,, risk management and so as to learn and develop themselves with the knowledge we have to continue to do and there is no time for us to stop developing the knowledge and skills development

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    Discipline is the most important in the forex.Without this no one can be successful in this sector.Everyone should to be careful and need to take clear concept about the forex. discipline is one of the businesses that we should always do our activities in this business, as we know that this trading business has a very high risk, we must do the activities we should always apply good money management coupled with risk management, it will successful if done with discipline, so it is very important discipline in the trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Which is more important among learning , knowledge and experience. In my point of view these all thing are very important and these things have link with each other. we should learn how we can trade in this market and how we can use different options during trading and we can get more benefit if we know more about software options and we need good knowledge if we want to predict the correctly and experience is always very useful in every business and work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Learning, knowledge and demo practice is very important because if you will spend more time on demo then your experience will be increased and you will get success in the forex trading.. but if you don't have good experience in this business then you can not get success in this business..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast