Share Your Opinion For Newbie According to Your Experience.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Share Your Opinion For Newbie According to Your Experience.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Share Your Opinion For Newbie According to Your Experience.

Dear members I request to all of you to share one of your opinion to every new trader that can read and follow your opinion for better trading and and many old trader are also get knowledge and solution of their trading problems.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes we can share our opinion for newbie according to our experience .Our opinion can help a newbie a lot to trade in this business.We should all share our knowledge and experience that we have learned in this business which is very important for every newbie trader.They can improve their trade and can earn a good profit from this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    as my experiences, we only need to take a simple and easy trading system, make sure that we feel comfortable and suitable with them , and it means, we need to know first what is our style and what trading system which will work with it, and then just master it, i knew about it because i have spent much time to us some methods and almost all of them just gave me bad results, until i backed to my first step again
    (remember, always support everything with discipline and patience )

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    newbie should be patient ad should read continuously about forex trading and practice for enough time until master a good plan and strategy,because forex is not easy and the trader will not get good results quickly but he will get it gradually with more trading and learning,the newbie also should avoid greed because this is common mistakes between new traders

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    When a person who want to enter in the Trading business , they should be collect the the information about the Forex trading business. in the Forex trading business newbies should be patient and he/she should be read continuously about Forex trading and practice for enough time until master a good plan and strategy .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    For me I would advice that newbie learn yo understand market psychology and behaviours,there are key market conditions such as volatility,price range either in high or lows or even in between ,and also price break outs,these price conditions are very key hence these moments tend to attract more attention, studying how the market reacts at these level can give a trader an edge in identifyingg fafavourable trading conditions, rather than focusing on indicators that rather tells us what hadaalready taken place in the price movements.most newbie tend to expect too much as par profits from their trading account which in turn exposes them to more risks and also the tendency to lose their account, its important that all newbie be patience until there able to have a better understanding on how to exploit market opportunities.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    When I joined Forex market by seeing an attractive advertisement to earn high amount with small investment ( with out gaining proper knowledge I go long in EURUSD currency pair and with in 30 minuets I made 22 USD as profit from 100 USD margin. then I tried to multiply my lot to make big amount ( I was shocked by seeing that much profit and though in same day I may earn thousands of dollar) with in next 2 hour I lost whole of my invested amount as well as the profit I earned from previous trade.

SO new traders always trade in small quantity and trade only after gaining proper knowledge.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    By making a godd procedure before you exchange business sector by breaking down situations can imporve your commute. I give all the good and bad times, you may want to focus on that. Do not be upset, you always keep the mind fresh and the analysis of the movements in the forex currency trading experience if you understand this, then you will have success and get the demo.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    if you are new then i think that you have to learn about hte market first andt the he has to learn about the stragegy and ohter thing and the he can make proit but i think that if one can get a proper strategy then he can make profit and it will be parmenent as here it is the main thing that makes them looser, so learn about the market first and then become the gainer,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    From my past few year's experience I can say that forex success depends on our better learning ability. The more we will be able to become experienced, the more we can expect to become a good and profitable traders. So, newbies should invest their huge time in the learning and practicing process at the initial stage of their trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast