How to reduce stress and fear? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How to reduce stress and fear?

loss is another important part of every business. so in forex trading business i think loss is a normal thing. it is not a matter to worry to take stress of loss here. because if we can analyze our mistakes for what we get loss here and get a solution of it then we can easily make our mistakes right and can trade better than before and recover our lose money.

- Use guided meditation. Guided meditation is a great way to distract yourself from the stress of day-to-day life.
    - Practice deep breathing.
    - Maintain physical exercise and good nutrition.
    - Manage social media time.
    - Connect with others.

The best solution not to stress is not to keep everything in your head. I mean, if you write down your strategy on paper, it'll help you a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Dyssam View Post
    - Use guided meditation. Guided meditation is a great way to distract yourself from the stress of day-to-day life.
    - Practice deep breathing.
    - Maintain physical exercise and good nutrition.
    - Manage social media time.
    - Connect with others.
    These are really good tips since these practices can all help with releasing stress and dealing with difficult emotions. One should also have some kind of a hobby that they can use to relax and recharge every once in a while.

The best way to reduce stress in the forex market is to learn to deal with profit and loss without much emotion, it is difficult but possible.

"How to reduce stress and fear?"
    I think for this, trading should not be manual, but automated, so that trading takes place according to a clear algorithm, then there will be no stress and fear.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345