Is forex is a gamble?
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex is a gamble?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Angry Is forex is a gamble?

Many traders like to do gamble in this business they think that its a business of gamble and betting from where we can become rich within one day trading and they play always gamble in this business for you what is forex is it a gamble or betting?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    No sir Forex trading business is a complete business of knowledge and experience and it has got very high earning potential because of that some people try to earn a lot of money in a very short period of time by random trading and get loss and that's way they claim this to be a gamble.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    forex trading is a pure business, we only need to have knowledge and ability and if want to manage the business with well, do not depend to luck factor, because we are traders and not as gamblers who always bet, guess and predict for the market price,
    at this business, we just need to spend the time for learning and practicing to get more and more experiences as the sources of knowledge and then we can develop the ability and increase our trading quality

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes forex is a gamble.You need proper knowledge and experience about the market to earn in this business.It include good planning, strategy,money management and analysis to trade successfully in Forex trading.A trader must have confidence,patience and cool and fresh mind to trade in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    forex is not gambling but it is a business and each one says that forex is gambling does not know anything about forex and does not know how this market work,because forex is just playing with money but it is a business with rules and the trader needs a plan and strategy to be able to succeed in this market and make money continuously from it,and make a good income

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    To me I see forex as betting, although most times we fail victim of gambling with our trading account rather than betting smartly, all for the sake if greed,no matter how we try to think about it greed is bad and its just an attitude which can be overcomed only if you decide to work it.you can alwaysaachieve success in your trading career when and only if you do the right thing which I need not say all over again. Smart betting is what trading should be but also involves risks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    No Forex is not a gamble. It is a trade that requires the bests skills and strategy making to earn good money from the market. I do not think that the place we invest is always a gamble. Forex is a very famous trading platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I do not think that forex is a gambling, I consider forex as the best and royal trade. Many man many mind. So, people can think according to their wish and we cannot control it. I can tell about me that forex is a royal trade where skill and knowledge are the key to success. I never compare forex with gambling.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    First of all I want to answer their is no co-relation between Forex and gambling.
    Forex is all about currency exchange and that price derive from economy , political condition of a country and other major global news and then the demand supply. but Gambling is just only blind prediction in either way.
    And either you win or loose, but Forex can be hold, strategy can be changed in later.
    But trading blindly can be compare as gambling.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    It is not a gamble as there are lot more chances that you will make money if you analysis the market well enough, but using high leverage with no discipline is a sign of gambling, specially when you put everything online on a single trade relying too much on fundamentals which may or may not accepted by big players and in this situations you don't have any other option left but to cover your position or let you account blow and that is what is happens in gambling.

regards

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast