Trading Without Indicators
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trading Without Indicators

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Trading Without Indicators

Hello guys what you want to say about that many people say that indicators are necessary in forex for trading but I think that we can do good trading by using much indicators on my trading charts I think experience is perfect than uses of indicators.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i guess everyone will need indicators for trading although for them who use the news and not pay attention for some indicators at the charts, i guess the news is the basic of indicator then we can see the signals for buy or sell,
    and after tried some indicators at the charts, i prefer to remove them and only use candlestick as my best indicators, and this is simple but effective

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Ya its true but to gain experiences we need to use indicators and learn Forex trading business if we do not place our orders with the help of indicators then the trading will just be a random trading and with random trading one can have some earnings but can not learn the basics of this business which is waiting for the set up and patience while trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    The experienced trades can continue trade without the help of indicators. But, I find the indicators very effective and trying to continue trade with the help of those indicators. Indicators makes my trading analysis more easier and I am grateful to the indicators that I am using at this moment.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex market involves many traders ( more than a million) from across the world. SO due to different traders different strategy also has to be followed in Forex market. Many traders follow chart, indicators, many follow only moving averages, many traders do blind trade.
    SO as per your strategy you follow the things. I never follow indicator strategy still I am getting success because i mostly depend upon news trading and moving average trading.
    So make your own strategy and try to learn as per your requirement to create any position.
    Never mix 2-3 different strategy to create single position.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    for me indicators are very important because i trade with proper analysis of market by technical analysis and fundamental analysis without any technical analysis very difficult to maintain profit and loss ratio of trade and its very hard to chose entry point with out analysing the market by indicators , using some basic technical analysis is very important like sport and resistance points

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    after so manby types of indicators and finding thie results sometimes it is positive and other is minous , so we and some of my friends decided to do do some thing different , it is that we do not use any of that indicators .that is a waste of time . but mainly we decided to followw the market conditiones

- - - Updated - - -

after so manby types of indicators and finding thie results sometimes it is positive and other is minous , so we and some of my friends decided to do do some thing different , it is that we do not use any of that indicators .that is a waste of time . but mainly we decided to followw the market conditiones

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    trading without indicators means that the trader has another methods or strategies for trading,so he can trade effectively with another method,each trader has his favorite trading plan and strategy that help him to trade successfully ,but i think that indicators are good for the new traders because it is the most easiest way for trading and making of profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    And actually the best íÇĚăÇÚÉ need that man invents a way for himself

And of course there are many ways and many strategies

Praise be to God and man as long as diligent Bengeh

Important to get into the way and thank God I tried to increase for the month

A pair Eurodollar and achieved a high profit

And of course what deserved to live who lived for himself

I decided to ask you a way Tgerboha

It is known to all

Important way

1 - We use candles (Shehab - Hummer - Anfrti Hammer - Hanging Man), a long tail candles and small body (those who do not know)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    It only works when you trade without indicators and if you want to use then only master one of them to see where is the value, and it does help you a lot to know the exact market conditions where you expect that trade will go your way and when that sort of opportunity arrives you make full use of it even though indicators pointing in different directions.

regards

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast