Are you a poor man, so it is not you business
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you a poor man, so it is not you business

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

Are you a poor man, so it is not you business

Hello guys many traders like to say that if you are a poor person then you can join this business because need a huge amount of capital in forex trading business to start this business what you want to say about that?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    forex trading is the most flexible business right now, there are many brokers who offer good programs and help the people who have the problem with financial, so, it is wrong concept if someone think that forex trading is not for the poor man, and even now, we can join and take a part with using bonus only and still get the chances to build a great career that never get at another business
    big capital is not a guarantee to get success and even it is a useless thing if trader have not enough knowledge and ability to manage it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    No i don't think so that Forex trading is not for poor man.Forex trading is very simple and interesting business where any one can trade and earn a huge amount.Every trader has to just try to learn and gain knowledge about the Forex trading market.If they have proper knowledge and skill you can trade in this business very easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Hello guys many traders like to say that if you are a poor person then you can join this business because need a huge amount of capital in forex trading business to start this business what you want to say about that?
    No i not agree with you that if you are the poor men then you will not do this business and there is no doubt that if we have the good investment then we have more chance to make the profit but if you have the small investment and good techniques, skills and knowledge then you also make the good money in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    No its not true if we know how to trade and make profits we can very well do this business and with small fund also we will be able to create large funds, though with large funds it is easy and safe to trade but knowledge and experience has more importance than the size of capital and poor people with good trading skill can make a lot of money from this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I believe that Forex is an open business for all who are interested in trading and have the basic knowledge about the trade. Even the poor can join the trade if they possess the right skills and talent to trade here.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Forex is for every class of individual status, you can afford to be a forex trader hence there is the availability of computer or an internet enabled device, I don't know if we are awere of web traders which can enable us trade,on eueither our computer browser and mobile browser,and with a minimal deposit of 10$ you can own an account, I wouldn't totally agree that forex is just for the rich.Or don't you believe that a poor trader who started out with penny become a trader with millions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Forex business is open for everyone can all peoples can earn money.. i am very poor man and i can earn some money without any investment.. because i am working on forum and i can earn bonus for trading so then i can earn money for my life and for my education..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I cannot give my consent on your statement. Forex trade can be started with very minimum capital and the poor traders can easily able to manage some capital for this trading. The main factor of this trade is our trading skill and knowledge. So, we need to become rich in skill and knowledge rather than becoming rich in wealth.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    I am not a poor person, i am earning good money . it is the business which can be do by poor or rich man because it is opens for every person of the world but that business needs hard work. If we are a hard working person then we surely earns good money in forex market every month.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast