What a bout First Year Forex for you ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What a bout First Year Forex for you ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27

What a bout First Year Forex for you ?

Hello everyone I want to ask you what a bout you for first year forex?

1. How did you hear about forex?
    2. How did you learn about forex yourself or by taking training from somewhere?
    3. Is forex is the first year when it came to loosing what you have felt a strong determination to reach success?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    my first years was my worst and hardest of time for me, where i always got the problem and blew up my account almost every weeks, and gave me much losing, and almost made me down and frustration to leave the business, but i did believe with my choices, that forex trading was my way and i just need to learn and practice, discipline and patience, and forex trading was my destiny,
    i knew forex trading from the newspaper several years ago in 2000 ,

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I here about the forex from the internet while i was surfing on the net and the first year i was falling in love with this domain , it's the whole world of economy . i discover at that moment the demo account and try to understand how this market move and what does mean candles and pattern and what does mean the moving average and the stochastic , it was a year of discovering in general.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    My first year in forex trading was very hard and difficult.As i was a newbie i have lack of knowledge and experience about Forex trading market i was not able to make profit in this business.Many time i invested my capital but i lose my all money.But now i am trying to learn more and gain knowledge to earn a huge amount of profit from this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Hello everyone I want to ask you what a bout you for first year forex?

1. How did you hear about forex?
    2. How did you learn about forex yourself or by taking training from somewhere?
    3. Is forex is the first year when it came to loosing what you have felt a strong determination to reach success?
    I hear the forex trading with the reference of my friend that introduce me in the forex forum where he tell me that you will get the bonus of the reward of the posting and i will learn the forex trading with these forums and i think it is the best way to learn the trading and my first year i will loss mostly but this thing give the me the experience to make the good money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Though I have not yet completed one year in this business but it was a mixed experience as I earned some good money very fast then I lost all my capitals and then started to learn this business very seriously before making any attempts to go on real account trading so I have more experience on ways of loosing in this Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I had heard a lot about Forex from the news and other blogs. Then I took interest in trade and planned to joined Forex trading. I learned about Forex from various articles, magazines and threads. Demo account helped me a lot to improve my trading skills.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well firstly mY first year if trading forex was In 2010 and it was fufling to be a forex trader, I heard about forex in a radio program when they were advertising forex seminars, although I never had the opportunity of receiving a professional guidance, but I was briefed by a friend who attended a seminar and even since then I have been studying on my own, its a great pleasure to do so and also I learnt from very insightful articles on mainly price psychology and behaviors,I also learnt from roboforex forum.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I got an email containing Forex advertisement that many members are turning their money in to multiple in 3 days, I got exited and open an Forex account with out knowing anything, and immediately I deposit $ 100 USD and start trading ( I was zero in knowing what is lot size also) on my first trade I made $ 22 USD as profit but next day I loose whole of my invested amount which frustrate me then I joined Forex forum site and learning step by step which helping me to make some extra money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex trading is very hard and difficult it was my first year. I was a newbie in this business as I was not able to gain knowledge about the Forex trading market and there is a lack of experience. I invest a lot of time but I lose all my money. But now I know more and earn huge amount of profits from these businesses are trying to gain knowledge.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast