Alarming situation!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alarming situation!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Alarming situation!

Alarming situation ! Well its all about the trading results , lets say if you are running a trader the maximum drawdown which we can support is 30 pips now if market moves beyond is it a alarming situation i mean you neeed to more concenrd if its happens !
    Another example is that lets say you have make a deposit of 100 dollars now you want to use only 50$ as you risk capital now whats you do you takes 2% per position of 50$ so let say you start facing losses in a row , lets say 50$ is now pocket of broker alaraming situation

So how you define alarming situation , what's you think about , and if there are alarming situaton what would you like to do !

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    The most alarming situation is when you see your equity goes deep into a negative side that your very few pips away from a margin call and all you do is sit and cross your fingers that the market favours you but when next you check your trade you see that you've gotten a margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    if the trader trade with low risk and stop loss so he will not need an alarm because he already put an order with limit to the amount of money used for this order,because stop loss will limit the loss that is already calculated before trading,but if the trader does not use stop loss he should observe his order continuously to see in which situation it is and it is good or bad

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    All trading business need knowledge and experience and if you have art and idea about business then you don't need any alarm because alarmis needed for those who play with huge amounts and if you stop loss and play with small amount then you don't need any alarm, alrm play very important role in business but for those who take risk on huge amounts

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I face alarming situation at this moment to see my equity is running 50% of my trading account. Alarming situation is not desirable to me, but I could not able to come out this alarming situation. Trying to overcome the situation and by this time my equity is increasing day by day.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    maybe with set stop loss will make them understand for how much the risk they will accept per trades or position, because usually before they set and put the order., they will calculate for the risk and reward too. and if the stop loss is always be touched and eat a half of balance, it is better to take a rest and start to evaluate from what we have done and then we will know how to fix the problem and do trading with better in the future

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 12
    I have entered many times in alarming situation. I have blown my account for many times. I always think for win. I never think for loss. So I have lost. I think I need to think about how much I loss per trade. It may be better for me and all other traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    it is seen that when the trader in the market they become frustrated and think that they are going to loss his all and in that situation he wants to close his trader to save the account but the fact is that here one can make profit if he has enough money to back up the trade, so it is better to trader with little big amount and to trader with not very big volume.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Forex is the most difficult business of the world so it needs much practice and effort every time but it can also make us frustrated. It is not a easy business to trade so it needs much effort and much practice every time otherwise we will get much larger loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think it's better to classify result in a series of trade, Because even forex has also some stastics in it, So a series of trade should be taken in to consideration. And second thing there is no guarantee that our every trade will have a perfect entry point :) So we need to control our emotions.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast