Holy Grail You looking For
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy Grail You looking For

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Holy Grail You looking For

This is typically i have seen mostly novice traders thinks there are holy grail method
    well i have even seen about one month report of a trader not a single losses and claiming he got Holy grail!!!
    So whereas i see there is never a holy grail and if it a bank would like to spend million dollars to get because banks knows importance , but if it true
    What holy grail then , does it exits !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, I too often look for the holy grail in the internet system, but it looks like it is not no holy grail in trading forex. By the way, each we trading, we will certainly always be preceded by a loss, the loss is caused by the difference in spreads or commissions or swap and also wrong to make an order, we will definitely order always starts with a minus order due to several factors, so the system is the holy grail it really does not exist in the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I think the strategiest become a holy grail if it combine to suitable trader. Because not all trader will be suitable to any strategy. And every strategy already choosen one trader for it. What trader need is just finding which one of strategy which already choosen him. And if the trader found it, he just found his holy grail.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Every trader is looking for holy grail but no person can get because it is not a 100% profitable business.This business cannot guaranteed us for profit so there is no system which gives us 100% profit. We can make it better and able to get 70 to 90% profit but 100% is impossible in this difficult business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    This is typically i have seen mostly novice traders thinks there are holy grail method
    well i have even seen about one month report of a trader not a single losses and claiming he got Holy grail!!!
    So whereas i see there is never a holy grail and if it a bank would like to spend million dollars to get because banks knows importance , but if it true
    What holy grail then , does it exits !
    I not believe on the holy grail in the trading because i think if you have the good techniques and skills of the trading then you will make the good profit in the trading so the need is that you work hard and concentrate on the trading if you want to make the good profit in the trading and i not believe on the holy grail in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Well i also do not think that there is a holy grail trading system. But i think there are sure ways by which a forex trader can be able to make constant and consistent profit from the forex market that is by setting reasonable small target and trading without greed.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If any forex traders is saying that he wants the holy grail, try to tel the trader that he shoudl stop deceiving himself, if this persist, he will never get the success in the market. Forex things is about the success of the trader, and it is done by making the right trading adjustments and experience, that is the only way out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    There is no holy Grail in forex market. But we are looking it every where. I think all traders should have his own trading style which is called strategy. A strategy can give us average profit but it can't be the holy grail.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Well I can't say for sure if there's a holy grail trading strategy or not because there are millions of traders put there so you can't say for sure of majority of them are either lossing or winning,but on a right since you can't expect to win in all your entry,although you might have a strategy that favours you for a certain period of time but believed you me when I say that there's no 100% winning strategy that would last forever.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    As I am a newbie me too search for something like this but get confused on search because there are more people on internet claiming to have holy grail and making a lot of pips daily with their systems but as I do not have and with my limited experience I can say that Forex trading business is very much unpredictable so there can not have a 100% profitable system.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast