Why is there no such a strategy that would bring a stable income? - Page 2
Page 2 of 163 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is there no such a strategy that would bring a stable income?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Why is there no such a strategy that would bring a stable income?

Many people, especially those who already have experience of investment in the form of bank deposits, are always asking me: why not put the money somewhere, start a program that will multiply them, and then, one day, see how much money it made?

Before I answer, let me highlight the things that led to such a "Wishlist":

1. Unwillingness to consider, and even more so - to study the subject area. Why? After all, we just put the money to the bank deposit and we consistently got percentage.

2. Belief in a computer program that is "making money", because computers are now able to do all.

3. The thirst for more risk-free.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 0
    Strategy can not provide a steady income if we have not mastered the strategies that we use well. because we must already know that all the strategies it has many weaknesses when it is analyzing the market, giving false signals, or making an error signal or other weaknesses that could make us suffer losses. So we need also to correct any weaknesses so that could be a strategy that can provide a steady income.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Because no one will share their real success strategy or way with you. For a good strategy you have to invent one for yourself.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 1
    I also have asked that question and i seriously wish there was a perfect strategy or system that can make only 100% profit with no loss. But forex market is not predictable and the best way to trade is to use small lots so that losses will be small whenever losses occur

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Trading is not just about having a powerful or profitable strategy, it is also about how you handle your psychology when dealing different market conditions and these is the hardest part in trading which make it hard for traders to have consistent gain in these market, consistent implementation can be difficult for most of us...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7
    I think it because Forex trading is not easy to run. If you want to know more about it, you must study more and hard work. Having a good trading system is not enough, you need a great psychology too, that's the most important. After all you’ll be a good trader and you can earn stable profit from market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmediya View Post
    Because no one will share their real success strategy or way with you. For a good strategy you have to invent one for yourself.
    This is not the reason that there is no strategy given the results of fixed and balanced at Forex but the reason is that the forex business is not easy and the loss ratio by large up to 95% according to the latest statistics carried out by the states so you must search for strategic success rate large and the maximum rate the success of My view is only 80%

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by marche53 View Post
    I think in Forex there isn't a strategy, that garantee the stable income, because the Forex market has high volatility and to its movement have influence different economic events and news.
    I am sure none of the traders who have a stable performance in forex trading, every trader must have experienced ups and downs in trading performance. But we're looking for is consistency in profit. So forex is about probabilities, where we only play in a matter of ratio.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    As we know that market movement is never same because the economic condition is always changing every time so it means we also must change the trading method to follow market condition. We can't always using same method when the market changes because we may won't make profit while trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Forex is a risky business and a dynamic market place to earn money. A trader becomes successful in Forex by learning to manage this risk and not by eliminating it. Losses will always be there and our job is to keep our losses minimum and maximize our profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    How it can happens ? cos definitely market move in free, there is nothing rules the market movement, while a strategy is made based on market historical movement.
    even a professional trader who own so many information sources doesn't has any warranty to be able in predicting market next movement.
    Here, with this, the disclaimer or Forex market as the high risk investment is meet the value. So, the first of all we must able to do is limiting the risk possibly we face.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 163 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast