Why is there no such a strategy that would bring a stable income?
Page 1 of 163 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is there no such a strategy that would bring a stable income?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 111

Why is there no such a strategy that would bring a stable income?

Many people, especially those who already have experience of investment in the form of bank deposits, are always asking me: why not put the money somewhere, start a program that will multiply them, and then, one day, see how much money it made?

Before I answer, let me highlight the things that led to such a "Wishlist":

1. Unwillingness to consider, and even more so - to study the subject area. Why? After all, we just put the money to the bank deposit and we consistently got percentage.

2. Belief in a computer program that is "making money", because computers are now able to do all.

3. The thirst for more risk-free.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I'll start with the fact that in the case of bank deposit risks of the dividend payments are borne by the bank. An investor has a contract with the bank where all the conditions are prescribed. Does the bank have the money or it does not - the investor shouldn’t care. You, the bank, signed up to these conditions - you perform. Or there will be sanctions to bankruptcy and withdrawal of license. Therefore, the bank would better fulfill the conditions and pay interest in order not to make things worse. The risk lies squarely on the shoulders of the bank.

Let's see who has the financial risk in the stock market? It’s definitely not the broker. He consistently takes a commission for trade entries and exits. Then, it turns out that all the risks are on the shoulders of the market participants! That is, the investor! And no one could help him. In contrast, all other market participants are only interested in the fact of the investor’s losing, because in this case his money would flow into their pockets. Here the investor is against all. Stock market is the hostile environment where everyone is ready to grab a good piece of money. I hope that the myth of the risk-free investment in the stock market is debunked.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well, if we want to fight for other people's money, maybe we can create a brilliant strategy that will bring a stable income? The problem is that not a single person or a computer will know the future. In the future anything can happen. And deep down, all the trading strategies are "guessing games". It’s like a football goalkeeper in the penalty shootout. But if the goalkeeper is told before penalty about the features of each player, then the chance to guess the direction of kick increases. But, at the same time, nothing prevents a player to break a completely different angle, and not in the one pointed by the forecast. The same is in the market: forecasting methods can increase the percentage of winning trades, but there won’t be a consistent winning without losing.

What's the problem with the strategies? The fact that the market is constantly changing. What works today may not work tomorrow. This suggests that the strategy must be versatile and adapt to any market. Here the things are not easy. Only those strategies are successful which are traded on big ups and downs. Unfortunately, there are not many of them on the market. At other times, you will either refuse to trade (and where is the profit?), or lose money, hoping to catch the major moves. Hence, if the market changes you need to periodically change the parameters of the strategy, or even the whole strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Here the investor’s questions start. When it is necessary to change the settings? How to change them? Is it enough to simply change the parameters or we need to change something in the algorithm of the strategy? The answer to these questions is simple: learn material! Today, there are different kinds of fundamental and technical analysis, which include a variety of methods that allow little chance to swing in our favor.

In addition, the market creates technical challenges for the investor. For example, the strategy proved to make a short sale when the stock has fallen more than 3%. The program will try to make a transaction, but this transaction will be denied because of the rules of the market. But perhaps this deal would bring a good profit! And the investor takes over the reins into his own hands and manually opens the transaction, when the market will remove the limit of 3%. But the investors needs to know when to enter!

As a result, the investor has no choice as either pass the path from novice to the most experienced trader or transfer the money to the management of one who has passed this way. And the myth of the ideal strategy would be, once again, debunked.

source_http://ichechet.livejournal.com/1331.html

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 02-27-2013 at 04:36 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    emosi sangat berpengaruh terhadap trading kita jadi kawal emosi kita agar kita tidak terjebak ke dalam emosional yang menyebabkan kita mengalami kerugian saat bertrading dan bisa untuk perlahan lahan menjadi trader yang profesional dalam menjalankan aktivitas trading kita sehari hari.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    i think very difficult for get satle income from forex trading,because forex trading is market which have a big price movement and not any analysis which have accuracy of 100%,and sometimes forex market have a big daily range and sometimes only small daily range,but forex market often have a big daily range,but we can not always trading on right time for get stable income.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think in Forex there isn't a strategy, that garantee the stable income, because the Forex market has high volatility and to its movement have influence different economic events and news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post
    Many people, especially those who already have experience of investment in the form of bank deposits, are always asking me: why not put the money somewhere, start a program that will multiply them, and then, one day, see how much money it made?

Before I answer, let me highlight the things that led to such a "Wishlist":

1. Unwillingness to consider, and even more so - to study the subject area. Why? After all, we just put the money to the bank deposit and we consistently got percentage.

2. Belief in a computer program that is "making money", because computers are now able to do all.

3. The thirst for more risk-free.
    put forex aside and take any other business. and you will see that there is no business which assures stable income if you are lazy and not hardworking.
    but yes, if you are hard working, motiavated , then yes, you can earn income . meanwhile you should also know how to control greed and other emotions especially if you are trading forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    i guess there is no best strategies who will give 100 % winning or make profit for all the time, and we have to think with realistic that losing and winning become our parts on this business , but then we do not worry about the risk and if we can manage our trading forex, and so we can make profit is better than losing, and so we have to take learning and practicing as well as we can,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by marche53 View Post
    I think in Forex there isn't a strategy, that garantee the stable income, because the Forex market has high volatility and to its movement have influence different economic events and news.
    Already because Forex attributed movement by very large, a high proportion of risk so there is a fixed profit rate in the forex market and the success rate of any Forex strategy ranging from 50 to 75% only and should be a powerful strategy in order to check them out success

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 163 123451151101 ... LastLast