Thread: Never Trade when you are tired

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Red face Never Trade when you are tired

Hello dear member

Today many think that trading is so easy and you can do it form your home , at night , in the morning , in the afternoon , many people are becoming so addicted and forget to relax .
    So My first advice in my first thread will be

Never Trade When you are tired and profit form the weekend to relax

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 01-19-2014 at 02:45 PM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    we do not need to push hard for trading, and also this is the most flexible business and give us the largest of time for trading, we can do it everytime we want it , and it means, there is a time for trading and there is a time for us to take a rest and get fresh mind, it is very important for to do, we need it, then we can do trading with fresh mind and get the best focus during in the market
    feel tired, it is danger, and will make someone to face the lower mental and performance, and at last just invite some problems

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    we do not need to push hard for trading, and also this is the most flexible business and give us the largest of time for trading, we can do it everytime we want it , and it means, there is a time for trading and there is a time for us to take a rest and get fresh mind, it is very important for to do, we need it, then we can do trading with fresh mind and get the best focus during in the market
    feel tired, it is danger, and will make someone to face the lower mental and performance, and at last just invite some problems
    Totally right my friend , you could start your operation and use the famous wonderful tool (take profit and stop loss) and go shopping or playing with your friend , let the time for the market to move and be sure if you know exactly what you are doing then you will reach your goal , trading is not so complicated like many people think, just organize your self.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Moi View Post
    Totally right my friend , you could start your operation and use the famous wonderful tool (take profit and stop loss) and go shopping or playing with your friend , let the time for the market to move and be sure if you know exactly what you are doing then you will reach your goal , trading is not so complicated like many people think, just organize your self.
    If you are bored also in this trade then you do not need to make a trade, but you better go shopping and play with your friends,,, because if you get bored and then you still open a trading position then it will make you could be having boredom longer see the chart in the trade and this will probably trigger emotions for you so it is better not to trade at all

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    yes sir we must approach the market with open mind and relax body never ever force to have trade when you find yourselves not fit to analyse the market because it is always better to be out of market than to have a forced trading and losses, because market will be available to trade on but funds might not be.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    If you have relax mind then you can understand to market and then you can open trade on fine rate... and you can earn very good amount by forex. but if you have tension or tired then you will open wrong trade and you will loss your money and confidence..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    What i have noticed with so many forex traders is that they have lost the value of their trading goal and plan. It is natural that traders is tired, but if you can still see trading chart to do your own plans alone, then you are still good to trade, then relax after placing the trades and set your targets. It is by only confusion i will not trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    This is a good piece of advice for all the traders by our friend and I also personally believe that no one should trade when he is tired. This is because when we are tired we are not able to use our mind in full flow. So there are chances of mistakes. And we all know that mistakes leads to loss.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ptcdirectory View Post
    If you have relax mind then you can understand to market and then you can open trade on fine rate... and you can earn very good amount by forex. but if you have tension or tired then you will open wrong trade and you will loss your money and confidence..
    Quote Originally Posted by mohit17 View Post
    This is a good piece of advice for all the traders by our friend and I also personally believe that no one should trade when he is tired. This is because when we are tired we are not able to use our mind in full flow. So there are chances of mistakes. And we all know that mistakes leads to loss.
    those are the reason that every trader must understand before making any action and decision , you need to have a free mind like many of you note here and nothing around you should affect you or disturb you , in fact you need to concentrate well in the chart and wait for the right moment to open your deal , trading need knowledge and practice but also concentration.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    I Agree with you if we in tired so don't ever try to trade, just close your trading desktop because you cannot think with good logical sometime but wrong decision can be happened that ruined your trade that day, better get some rest like sleeping for awhile until you get fresh mind for next trading sessions.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast